A satellite is an object that orbits a planet or other astronomical body. Satellites are used for a wide variety of purposes, including telecommunications, weather forecasting, television broadcasting, navigation, and earth observation.
The latest satellite for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
satellite Andorid App Summary
sipgate has developed the satellite for Android. You can find it under the Communication category on Play Store. Since its inception, satellite has got over 281502+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.9 rating and the latest version of it is 2.2.7
The latest update of satellite is Jul 15, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
satellite App Overview and Details
!! IMPORTANT !! Due to legal regulations satellite is only available for people with german residential address. We are obligated to validate this and you can not use satellite without verification.
satellite is an app with its own cell phone number. Independent of your current provider and reachable all over the world. Use satellite in addition to your existing mobile connection or switch completely to satellite. You make phone calls as you know it and can be reached on your mobile number by everyone – whether its friends, family or business-contacts. They don’t need satellite for this, just their normal phone.
We developed satellite from scratch and even founded our own telephone company. satellite offers much more than the usual VoIP apps and makes you really independent from the big mobile phone providers.
– German cell phone number included
– Parallel installation on several devices possible
– Accessible even when the app is not active
– Very good voice quality even with EDGE connection
– Telephone calls via WLAN or mobile data
– Encrypted calls via SRTP and TLS
– 100 minutes per month free calls to mobile/fixed networks in Germany and 63 countries around the world
Several hundreds of thousands of users are using satellite. The Press says: “If something is good, then it is simply good” – ComputerBild
“Service and app are convincing – they emphatically demonstrate how easy it is to use additional mobile phone numbers on modern smartphones” – Heise online
The best of mobile and VoIP: the convenience of a mobile number with the flexibility of VoIP. All with its own infrastructure, in which hundreds of thousands of users have been reliably using IP telephony for years. You only need one data connection, whether WLAN or mobile data. And since the cell phone number is independent of the SIM card, you can easily change the provider of the data connection at any time. If that hasn’t convinced you yet: The app includes a cute robot and a rocket launch for you!
Data Protection Declaration: https://www.satellite.me/data-protection-declaration
Features of satellite for PC
that will guide you through the installation.
Install “satellite” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing satellite on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install satellite on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type satellite and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the satellite as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||satellite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this satellite?
Attention, hotfix! There were problems with incoming calls when the app was not running in the background before. With this update we have solved the problem.
Satellites are used for a variety of purposes, including communication, weather forecasting, and navigation. They are also used for scientific research, such as studying the Earth’s climate and atmosphere. Satellites have a number of advantages over other types of technology, including their ability to provide a wide area of coverage and their low cost. They are also relatively easy to launch and can be used for a number of different purposes.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the satellite for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This satellite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for satellite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the satellite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the satellite.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.