Shoot Apples is an iPhone game where the player tries to shoot the apples off the tree as fast as they can. The faster the player shoots the apples, the more points they get. The game also has a leaderboard so the player can compare their score with their friends.
Our goal is to help you get the Shoot Apples for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Shoot Apples Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Shoot Apples is Fromgame and they’ve done a great job at keeping Shoot Apples simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Shoot Apples under Casual of Play Store. Shoot Apples’s latest version is 1.12 with an impressive user base of over 35583. Besides, the overall user rating of 0.0 shows how people love Shoot Apples.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Shoot Apples is Nov 1, 2021 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Shoot Apples on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Shoot Apples App Overview and Details
This is a small shooting game, to shoot apple to get a higher score as the theme, see who shot more accurate.
Features of Shoot Apples for PC
1. Play against friends or online opponents to see who can get the highest score.
2. Play in different levels of difficulty to make the game more challenging.
3. Use realistic physics to make the game more realistic.
4. Customize your character to make it look unique.
5. Use power-ups to give you an edge over your opponents.
6. Play in different environments to add variety to the game.
7. Unlock new weapons as you progress through the game.
8. Compete in global leaderboards to see how you rank against other players.
9. Challenge your friends to see who is the best shooter.
10. Enjoy a fun and challenging shooting game.
Whats New In this Shoot Apples?
Download & Install Shoot Apples For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Shoot Apples app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Shoot Apples app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Shoot Apples will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Shoot Apples on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Shoot Apples On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 1, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Shoot Apples is an addictive game that is perfect for all ages. The aim of the game is to shoot the apples off the tree, and the further away the apple is, the more points you earn. The graphics and animations are superb, and the gameplay is smooth and easy to pick up.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Shoot Apples for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Shoot Apples, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Shoot Apples to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Shoot Apples and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Shoot Apples. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Shoot Apples.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.