You can think of chess as a kind of mathematical puzzle. The object is to move your pieces around the board in a way that eventually traps your opponent’s king. It’s a game that has been around for centuries, and while the basic rules are simple, the game can be surprisingly complex.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the SimpleChess (Online) For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
SimpleChess (Online) App Overview and Details
SimpleChess (Online) App Overview and Details
Play chess on line and solve puzzles playing against adversaries from across the world.
Practical, quick and easy to use, have fun with SimpleChess!
– access in guest mode is totally free
– no limit on the number of games
– hundreds of players 24/24
– we’ve added chess960, another type of chess game
– we’ve added puzzles with an unprecedented bonus system
– quick response time
– transmission time regained on the clock
– two ways of making moves : start square/finishing square or ‘drag and drop’
– opt for ‘automatic pairings’ or ‘choose your opponent’
– wide choice of rates of play, 3 customizable rates of play
– 13 chessboard designs, 20 piece designs
– look back at the game
– watch games that are underway
– we’ve redone the solutions for completed puzzles
The pluses of becoming a member:
– choose your own pseudo
– rating updated after each game
– there are different classifications for each mode of play
– select the strength of your opponent
– friends list and blacklist
– look back at your 10 previous games
– receive all your games by e-mail
Download & Install SimpleChess (Online) For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the SimpleChess (Online) on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the SimpleChess (Online) on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired SimpleChess (Online) result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the SimpleChess (Online) will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the SimpleChess (Online) with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the SimpleChess (Online) on your PC.
|App Name:||SimpleChess (Online) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Europe Echecs|
|Updated on:||Jun 14, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
SimpleChess (Online) Andorid App Summary
Europe Echecs is the developer of this SimpleChess (Online) application. It is listed under the Board category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 154773+ users of this app. The SimpleChess (Online) app rating is currently 3.20n.
It was last updated on Jun 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of SimpleChess (Online) for PC
– Play chess on line and solve puzzles playing against adversaries from across the world.
– Practical, quick and easy to use, have fun with SimpleChess!
– Standard functions: access in guest mode is totally free, no limit on the number of games, hundreds of players 24/24, we’ve added chess960, another type of chess game, we’ve added puzzles with an unprecedented bonus system, quick response time, transmission time regained on the clock, two ways of making moves : start square/finishing square or ‘drag and drop’, premove, opt for ‘automatic pairings’ or ‘choose your opponent’
– Other functions: look back at the game, watch games that are underway, we’ve redone the solutions for completed puzzles
– The pluses of becoming a member: choose your own pseudo, rating updated after each game, there are different classifications for each mode of play, statistics, select the strength of your opponent, friends list and blacklist, chat, look back at your 10 previous games, receive all your games by e-mail
Whats New In this SimpleChess (Online)?
Show king check highlighting bug fixed
I have thoroughly enjoyed playing SimpleChess. The application is well designed and easy to use. The AI is challenging and provides a good game. The only downside is that there is no way to rematch a player. Overall, I would recommend SimpleChess to anyone looking for a good chess game.
This concludes our article on SimpleChess (Online) Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or SimpleChess (Online) for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This SimpleChess (Online) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SimpleChess (Online) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the SimpleChess (Online). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SimpleChess (Online).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.