Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service developed by Google. It was announced in May 2015 and spun out from Google+, the company’s social networking service.
Installing and using the Slideshow for Google Photos for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Slideshow for Google Photos Andorid App Summary
Mukacho Apps has developed the Slideshow for Google Photos application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Slideshow for Google Photos has over 144139 users with a great 2.9 rating overall. The latest version of Slideshow for Google Photos is currently 3.5.2.
The latest upstate time of the Slideshow for Google Photos is Jul 20, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Slideshow for Google Photos on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Slideshow for Google Photos App Overview and Details
Slideshow for Google Photos can set slideshow of your albums from Google Photos as Android TV’s screen saver.
Slideshow for Google Photos can play slideshow of your Google Photos albums and set it as Android/Google TV’s screen saver.
**Before using this app, please create albums of Google Photos.**
** Screen saver is not available on all models. **
** Google Photos requires Google account and internet connection. **
** Enable Settings **
– Select Albums (Multiple albums or All photos)
– Add Overlay (Widget, clock, description of photo, creation time of photo and filename of photo)
– Display order of slideshow
– Animation at the time of picture switching
– Scale Type
– Switching interval of slideshow
– Brightness collection of photos
Features of Slideshow for Google Photos for PC
1. Slideshow for Google Photos can set slideshow of your albums from Google Photos as Android TV’s screen saver.
2. Slideshow for Google Photos can play slideshow of your Google Photos albums and set it as Android/Google TV’s screen saver.
3. Screen saver is not available on all models.
4. Google Photos requires Google account and internet connection.
5. Enable Settings
6. Select Albums (Multiple albums or All photos)
7. Add Overlay (Widget, clock, description of photo, creation time of photo and filename of photo)
8. Display order of slideshow
9. Animation at the time of picture switching
10. Scale Type
|App Name:||Slideshow for Google Photos On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mukacho Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Slideshow for Google Photos On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Slideshow for Google Photos on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Slideshow for Google Photos. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Slideshow for Google Photos, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Slideshow for Google Photos?
– Add function of start slideshow (not screen saver).
– Fix the bugs.
Since its inception, Google Photos has been a widely popular application. It provides an easy and convenient way for users to store, organize, and share their photos and videos. The app’s simple user interface and plethora of features make it a favorite among users of all ages. In addition, Google Photos is constantly updated with new features, which keeps users engaged and coming back for more.
Did the guide help you download and install the Slideshow for Google Photos for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Slideshow for Google Photos, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Slideshow for Google Photos to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slideshow for Google Photos and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slideshow for Google Photos. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slideshow for Google Photos.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.