Sneezy Bounce is an indoor trampoline park that offers a variety of activities for all ages. They have a large open area for trampoline bouncing, a dodgeball court, a basketball hoop, and a foam pit. They also have a cafe where you can purchase food and drinks.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sneezy Bounce for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Sneezy Bounce On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GKTD11 Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Sneezy Bounce Andorid App Summary
The Sneezy Bounce was developed by the popular developer agency named GKTD11 Games. They have the Sneezy Bounce in the Arcade category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 208 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sneezy Bounce latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
May 4, 2020 was the last date the Sneezy Bounce was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sneezy Bounce on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sneezy Bounce using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Sneezy Bounce For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sneezy Bounce using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sneezy Bounce on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sneezy Bounce here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Sneezy Bounce for PC
– Simple and addictive gameplay
– Various obstacles and challenges
– Unique and colorful graphics
– Global leaderboard
– Facebook integration
Sneezy Bounce App Overview and Details
Pollen season is here! Guide a little piece of pollen as it makes its way from person to person, making them sneeze! Aim carefully and don’t wait too long!
Sneezy Bounce is a simple little jumping game that’s surprisingly difficult.
How to play:
– Tap once to start the game.
– Tap again to launch the pollen in the direction of the trajectory.
– If the red timer runs out or you miss, the game ends.
Whats New In this Sneezy Bounce?
Added difficulty settings
Added an option to mute sounds
High score now displays on the main screen, with separate high scores for each difficulty level
UI graphics changed slightly
Fixed an issue with sharing score
Fixed a minor graphical issue
In conclusion, the Sneezy Bounce application is a fun and entertaining way to keep children active and engaged. It is a great way to promote physical activity and help children learn about balance and coordination. The app is easy to use and can be enjoyed by children of all ages.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sneezy Bounce of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Sneezy Bounce to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sneezy Bounce and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sneezy Bounce. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sneezy Bounce.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.