Solid state electronics is the study and application of solid-state devices, such as transistors, switches and resistors, for the control and transmission of electrical energy. It has largely replaced the older vacuum tube technology.
We will help you download the Solid State Electronics for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Solid State Electronics on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Solid State Electronics on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Solid State Electronics on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Solid State Electronics as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Solid State Electronics On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Engineering Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Solid State Electronics Andorid App Summary
Engineering Apps is the developer of the Solid State Electronics, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Solid State Electronics from them is 7 with over 6611 users under the hood. With a 3.0 rating, the Solid State Electronics is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Solid State Electronics is Dec 20, 2018, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Solid State Electronics on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Solid State Electronics App Overview and Details
The app is a complete free handbook of Solid state electronics which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Material science, Chemistry, computer science & electrical engineering & electronic engineering programs & degree courses.
Solid state electronics useful App lists 75 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 7 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
Solid state electronics app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. Feedback topology
2. Properties of negative feedback
3. Introduction: Special Diodes
4. Introduction: Special Diodes
5. Varactor Diodes
6. Schottky Diode
9. Tunnel Diodes
10. Construction of tunnel diodes
11. Characteristics of tunnel diodes
12. Zener Diodes
13. Zener Breakdown
14. Avalanche breakdown
15. RC low pass circuit
16. RC high pass circuit
17. Response to sine wave inputs
18. Response to square wave inputs
19. RC circuit as differentiator
20. RC circuit as integrator
21. Compensated attenuator
22. Low frequency response of common emitter amplifier
23. High frequency response of common emitter amplifier
24. Miller’s Theorem
25. Low frequency response of common source amplifier
26. High frequency response of common source amplifier
27. Multistage amplifiers
28. Cascade amplifiers
29. Cascade and Darlington pair
30. Cascade connection: Transmission Parameters
31. Types of Coupling
32. Thermal stability
33. Current mirrors
34. Linear Operations
35. General feedback structure
36. Series shunt feedback amplifier
37. Shunt series feedback amplifier
38. Series-series feedback amplifier
39. Shunt-shunt feedback amplifier
40. Determination of loop gain
41. Stability problem
42. Nyquist plot
43. Basic principle of sinusoidal oscillator
44. A simple two-stage oscillator with RLC in series feedback
45. An RLC in series oscillator based upon an operational amplifier
46. RC Oscillators
47. Wein bridge oscillator
48. Operation & working of Wien Bridge Oscillator
49. Phase shift oscillator
50. Collpit oscillator
51. Hartley oscillator
52. Clap oscillator
53. Crystal oscillator
54. 1C 555 Timers
55. 1C 555 timer applications
56. Voltage Regulators
57. Types of Voltage regulators
58. Concept of series regulators
59. Series pass regulator with feedback
60. Concept of shunt regulators
61. Concept of switching regulators
62. Sample circuit
63. Series Circuit
64. Hold circuit
65. A/D converters
66. D/A converters
67. Astable multivibrators
68. Monostable multivibrators
69. TTL/CMOS Monostable Multivibrators
70. Schmitt trigger
72. PLL(phase locked loop)
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Solid state electronics & devices course is part of Material science, Chemistry, computer science & electrical engineering & electronics engineering education courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Features of Solid State Electronics for PC
Frequency response of an RC circuit
20. Active filters
21. The op-amp
22. Voltage followers
23. Voltage dividers
24. Wheatstone bridge
25. The potentiometer
26. The LDR
27. The thermistor
28. The photoresistor
29. The capacitor
30. The inductor
31. Bipolar junction transistors (BJTs)
32. The junction field-effect transistor (JFET)
33. The MOSFET
34. CMOS ICs
36. Operational amplifiers (op-amps)
37. Inverting amplifier
38. Non-inverting amplifier
39. Differential amplifier
40. The integrator
41. The differentiator
42. The sinusoidal oscillator
43. The square wave oscillator
44. The triangular wave oscillator
45. The sawtooth wave oscillator
46. The multivibrator
47. The 555 timer
48. The 556 timer
49. The flip-flop
50. The multistate flip-flop
51. The counter
52. The shift register
53. The memory
54. The logic gates
Whats New In this Solid State Electronics?
Check out New Learning Videos! We have Added
• Chapter and topics made offline acces
• New Intuitive Knowledge Test & Score Section
• Search Option with autoprediction to get straight the your topic
• Fast Response Time of Application
• Provide Storage Access for Offline Mode
Solid State Electronics is an amazing application that has revolutionized the way we use technology. It is an essential tool for modern society and has impacted every aspect of our lives. It is a remarkable application that has made our lives easier and more efficient.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Solid State Electronics? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Solid State Electronics to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solid State Electronics and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solid State Electronics. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solid State Electronics.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.