Solitaire is a card game that is often played by one person. The object of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation. The game can be played with a regular deck of 52 cards or with a joker.
The technical specifications of the Solitaire for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Solitaire Andorid App Summary
Solitaire was developed by Magma Mobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Solitaire from Google Play Store under the Card category. The latest version of Solitaire is 1.0.17 on Play store with total users of 6030382. The Solitaire app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Solitaire is Mar 15, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Solitaire on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Solitaire For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Solitaire using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Solitaire on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Solitaire here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Solitaire On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magma Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 15, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Solitaire for PC
– Solitaire is a popular card game that is now available on Android phones.
– The game provides an opportunity to play a must have game.
– Solitaire has HD graphics and provides hours of fun on phones and tablets.
– The game can be customized to the player’s taste.
– The game is intuitive and provides statistics.
Solitaire App Overview and Details
Solitaire, the most popular card game is coming now on Android phones with the Magma Mobile’s touch. This free Solitaire (also known as Patience or Klondike) gives you the opportunity to play a must have game.
This Solitaire game will most likely remind you of former Solitaire’s experience you might have known in the past on other systems.
But now, you will appreciate this revisited classic Solitaire game, adapted for the new generation of devices. Indeed, trying this original HD graphics Solitaire will provide you hours of fun on your phone and tablet alike !
Playing this Solitaire is a good way to have a good time wherever you are with a game in which you can customize the game’s settings to your own taste!
Features of Solitaire:
– Statistics board
– Full customization (card sets, backgrounds)
– Intuitive moves
Now let’s play this incredible Solitaire!
Whats New In this Solitaire?
Fixed a crash with Android 8
Solitaire is an application that helps you to focus on one task at a time. It is a simple application that does not have any distractions. This application is perfect for people who want to focus on a specific task.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Solitaire on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Solitaire to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Solitaire and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Solitaire. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Solitaire.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.