Google Speech Services lets you easily create and manage voice applications that work with Google Voice and Google Talk. You can create and manage speech recognition and synthesis applications using the Google API.
So, you want to download the Speech Services by Google for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Speech Services by Google Andorid App Summary
The Speech Services by Google is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Speech Services by Google is Google LLC. The current version of Speech Services by Google is null with a total user count of 11842271927 and an overall user rating of 3.0.
Sep 2, 2022 was the last date the Speech Services by Google was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Speech Services by Google For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Speech Services by Google on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Speech Services by Google to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Speech Services by Google. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Speech Services by Google on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Speech Services by Google on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Speech Services by Google On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Google LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Speech Services by Google App Overview and Details
Power your device with the magic of Google’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology. Google Speech-to-Text functionality
Speech Services provides speech-to-text functionality to Google and other third party apps to convert what you say to text. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Maps when you use your voice to search places
• Recorder App to transcribe your recordings on device
• Phone App Call Screen feature to get a real-time transcription of your caller
• Accessibility apps like Voice Access for operating your device through voice
• Dictation or keyboard apps you might use to dictate text messages through voice
• Apps that contain a search by voice feature so that you can quickly search for your favorite shows or songs
• Language learning apps that recognize what you say as you practice a new language
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Speech-to-Text functionality on your Android device, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Default apps > Assist App. Select Speech Services by Google as your preferred voice input engine.
Google Text-to-Speech functionality
Speech Services powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• Talkback and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• …and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-Speech functionality on your Android device, go to Settings > Languages & Input > Text-to-Speech output. Select Speech Services by Google as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Speech Services by Google is already available, but you can update to the latest version here.
Features of Speech Services by Google for PC
1. Use Google’s text-to-speech and speech-to-text technology to power your device.
2. Convert what you say to text with Google’s speech-to-text functionality.
3. Use Google’s text-to-speech functionality to read text aloud.
4. Translate text with Google’s speech-to-text functionality.
5. Get spoken feedback across your device with accessibility applications powered by Google’s text-to-speech functionality.
6. Use Google’s text-to-speech functionality to dictate text messages.
7. Quickly search for your favorite shows or songs with Google’s text-to-speech functionality.
8. Practice a new language with Google’s speech-to-text functionality.
9. Use Google’s speech-to-text functionality in a variety of applications.
10. Update to the latest version of Google’s speech-to-text functionality.
Whats New In this Speech Services by Google?
Your app has a new name: “Speech Services by Google” and a new logo. The app also supports new functionality. The Speech Services by Google app not only provides text-to-speech but also empowers applications with speech-to-text functionality to convert your voice to text. Read more in the “About this app” section.
In a world where technology is constantly evolving, it’s important to have platforms that allow for communication and collaboration. Speech Services by Google provides users with a powerful way to connect and share information. With this application, businesses can improve communication and productivity, while individuals can benefit from enhanced collaboration. Speech Services is a valuable tool that can help to improve the way we work and live.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Speech Services by Google on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Speech Services by Google to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Speech Services by Google and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Speech Services by Google. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Speech Services by Google.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.