A spell checker is a computer program that checks the spelling of words in a document. Most word processors come with a built-in spell checker, and many web browsers have spell checkers that work with text input fields. Spell checkers can also be used as a standalone application.
We will help you download the Spelling Check for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Spelling Check on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Spelling Check on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Spelling Check, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Spelling Check, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Spelling Check appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Spelling Check by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Spelling Check on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Spelling Check On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||LittleBigPlay – Word, Educational & Puzzle Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 12, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Spelling Check Andorid App Summary
LittleBigPlay – Word, Educational & Puzzle Games is the developer of the Spelling Check, and they have the app under the Educational of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Spelling Check from them is 1.1 with over 57481 users under the hood. With a 4.1 rating, the Spelling Check is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Spelling Check is Jan 12, 2017, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Spelling Check on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Spelling Check App Overview and Details
Test your spelling skills with our Spelling Check! Play and learn at the same time!
Spelling Check is a new educational spelling game in which you will practice and test spelling of most misspelled English words in an entertaining or challenging way!
In Spelling Check you will challenge people from all around the world! Who will make it into TOP20 highscores?
✓ Spelling Check will help you improve your English spelling skills in an entertaining and challenging way
✓ Play and learn at the same time
✓ Review correct words after each round
✓ Spelling Check contains hundreds of most misspelled English words
✓ You will learn new words and vocabulary
✓ You will practice and test your spelling skills
✓ It contains global leaderboards – you can compare you score with other people from all around the world
✓ More games you play, better score you get
✓ You can share your score via Facebook, google+, Twitter and other popular social networks
✓ You can check your overall progress and improvements of your spelling skills
✓ Test – 10 rounds + 5 lives. Your score depends on your speed!
✓ Practice – play without time limit and lives
Have fun with our educational game Spelling Check PRO and if you like the game and want to support it please leave a review and rate the game. Thank you for your support.
If you find any bug or have any idea how to improve the game, please let us know at [email protected], we will be very happy to review and fix your comments!
Email: [email protected]
Features of Spelling Check for PC
1. Hundreds of misspelled English words
2. Learn new words and vocabulary
3. Improve English spelling skills
4. Play and learn at the same time
5. Review correct words after each round
6. Global leaderboards
7. Compare scores with people from all around the world
8. Get better score the more you play
9. Share scores on social media
10. Check progress and improvements of spelling skills
Whats New In this Spelling Check?
* Added a lot of new words
* Please rate and review the game if you want to see more and mainly free features. Thank you!
The Spelling Check application is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their spelling. It is easy to use and can be customized to fit your needs. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to improve their spelling skills.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Spelling Check? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Spelling Check to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spelling Check and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spelling Check. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spelling Check.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.