TenantCloud is a web and mobile platform that connects landlords, tenants, and service professionals. It streamlines the rental process by providing a secure space for all parties to communicate and manage their rental. TenantCloud also provides a directory of service professionals to help landlords and tenants with everything from finding a rental to maintenance and repairs.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the TenantCloud For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
TenantCloud App Overview and Details
TenantCloud App Overview and Details
TenantCloud users can have simple and easy access to their important property, unit, tenant, and maintenance request information on their mobile device managing their property management business from anywhere. Learn more about TenantCloud www.tenantcloud.com
•Manage multiple properties and units on-the-spot
•Easy navigation that allows you to organize Property, Unit, and Tenant information
•Find your destination in seconds with the integrated maps
•View, edit and respond to maintenance requests instantly
•Send emails or click to call directly from the application
•Take/add photos on the fly using your phone and upload for marketing or documentation purposes
•Full-screen photo support
•Everything is synced directly with your TenantCloud account
•Service requests management
•Online rent collection
Not an TenantCloud user?
Not to worry! TenantCloud is a cloud-based property management system that provides residential property owners/managers with the complete set of tools to market, manage and grow their business more effectively. Sign up for free basic account today!
With TenantCloud every user gets marketing website for free to list vacancy ads, accept guest cards, online applications and tour schedules. Tenants can access own dashboard and view lease information, pay rent online and communicate with landlord.
TenantCloud includes accounting, outstanding balance and lease expiration tracking, property and unit organization, work-orders and unit turnovers management, notification and communication tools. Integrated marketing features allow you to post vacancy ads, send email campaigns and capture prospects even faster.
Visit www.tenantcloud.com to learn more about TenantCloud
Download & Install TenantCloud For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the TenantCloud on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the TenantCloud on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired TenantCloud result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the TenantCloud will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the TenantCloud with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the TenantCloud on your PC.
|App Name:||TenantCloud On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||TenantCloud LLC|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
TenantCloud Andorid App Summary
TenantCloud LLC is the developer of this TenantCloud application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 70843+ users of this app. The TenantCloud app rating is currently 43.2.87.
It was last updated on Aug 24, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of TenantCloud for PC
1. Easily manage multiple properties and units from your mobile device.
2. Quickly navigate to the information you need using the integrated maps.
3. View, edit, and respond to maintenance requests on the go.
4. Take and add photos using your phone and upload them for marketing or documentation purposes.
5. Sync everything directly with your TenantCloud account.
6. Manage service requests.
7. Collect rent online.
8. Screen tenants.
9. Securely back up your data.
10. Get a free marketing website to list vacancy ads, accept guest cards, and more.
Whats New In this TenantCloud?
General small improvements & bug fixes
TenantCloud has been a great way for me to manage my properties. I have been able to keep track of all my tenants and payments, and it has been very easy to use. The customer service has been great, and I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to manage their properties.
This concludes our article on TenantCloud Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or TenantCloud for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This TenantCloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TenantCloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the TenantCloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TenantCloud.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.