Tenerife Topo Maps are a great way to explore the island of Tenerife. The maps are detailed and include information on hiking trails, points of interest, and more. They are the perfect way to plan your hike or walk around Tenerife.
The latest Tenerife Topo Maps for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Tenerife Topo Maps Andorid App Summary
ATLOGIS Geoinformatics GmbH & Co. KG has developed the Tenerife Topo Maps for Android. You can find it under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Tenerife Topo Maps has got over 121752+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 6.8.0
The latest update of Tenerife Topo Maps is Jul 6, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Tenerife Topo Maps App Overview and Details
+++ New GPS Mapping App +++
Easy to use Outdoor/Offline GPS navigation app with access to the best topographic maps and aerial images for Teneriffa.
++ For offline use PRO features needed ! ++
Turn your Andoid Phone/Tablet into an outdoor GPS for trips into the backcountry WITHOUT CELL COVERAGE. This app gives you similar mapping options as you might know from Garmin or Magellan GPS handhelds.
Included FREE map layers:
• Tenerife Topo Map: Mapa Topográfico Nacional 1:50.000 & 1:25.000 (IGN MTN25 & MTN50)
• Tenerife Base Map: IGN Base Topográfica Nacional 1:25.000 (BTN25 & BCN25)
• Tenerife Imagery: High resolution aerial imagery. Plan Nacional de Ortofotografía Aérea (PNOA)
• Land Register Map: Cartografía Catastral
• OpenStreetMaps : These crowdsourced maps are a very useful addition to other map layers. Contains many unique features.
• OpenCycleMaps: These maps are ideal to plan bicycle trips
• ESRI Topographic
• ESRI Aerial Images
• ESRI Street Map
• Google Road Map (online access only)
• Google Satellite Images (online access only)
• Google Terrain Map (online access only)
• Bing Road Map (online access only)
• Bing Satellite Images (online access only)
• Earth At Night
• Hillshading overlay
Main features for outdoor-navigation:
• Create and edit Waypoints
• Track Recording (with speed, elevation and accuracy profile)
• Tripmaster with fields for odometer, average speed, bearing, elevation, etc.
• GPX/KML/KMZ Export
• Search (placenames, POIs, streets)
• Customizable datafields in Map View and Tripmaster (e.g. Speed, Distance, Compass, …)
• Share Waypoints, Tracks or Routes (via eMail, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Facebook, ..)
• Display coordinates in Lat/Lon, UTM or MGRS/USNG (Military Grid/ US National Grid)
• Record & share tracks with statistics & elevation profile
• Rotate map (Track Up & North Up)
• Get Elevation by long click on map
• Track Replay
• and many more …
Available Pro features: (Pro features available via In App Purchase)
• Offline Use – no cell coverage needed
• Easy+Fast Bulk-download of map tiles for OFFLINE USAGE (not for Google and Bing maps)
• Create and edit Routes
• Route-Navigation (Point-to-Point Navigation)
• GPX/KML/KMZ Import
• unlimited Waypoints & Tracks
• Add other Map Tile-Server
• No Ads
All viewed map tiles are kept in cache. To cache large areas you need to purchase Pro features.
Use this navigation app for outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping, climbing, riding, skiing, canoeing, hunting, offroad 4WD tours or search&rescue (SAR).
Add custom waypoints in longitude/latitude, UTM or MGRS/USNG format with WGS84 datum.
Import/Export/Share GPS-Waypoints/Tracks/Routes in GPX or Google Earth KML/KMZ format.
Preload FREE map data for areas without cell service (Pro feature !).
Comments and feature requests to [email protected]
Have a look at our other outdoor navigation apps: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=atlogis
+++ We DO NOT track any user activities or collect any user data ! +++
Features of Tenerife Topo Maps for PC
• Works completely offline (without cell coverage)
Install “Tenerife Topo Maps” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Tenerife Topo Maps on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Tenerife Topo Maps on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Tenerife Topo Maps and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Tenerife Topo Maps as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Tenerife Topo Maps On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ATLOGIS Geoinformatics GmbH & Co. KG|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Jul 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Tenerife Topo Maps?
Overall, the Tenerife Topo Maps application is a very useful tool for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts. It provides accurate, up-to-date information on trails, paths, and other points of interest in the Tenerife region. The application is easy to use and navigate, and it offers a wide variety of features and options. The only downside is that the maps are not available for other regions, so users who are not interested in hiking in Tenerife will not find much
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Tenerife Topo Maps for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Tenerife Topo Maps to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tenerife Topo Maps and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tenerife Topo Maps. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tenerife Topo Maps.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.