The Sims™ FreePlay is a life simulation game for mobile devices. In the game, players create and control their own Sims, living in a virtual world. Sims can interact with each other and the environment, undertaking various activities such as going to school, working, and socializing. The game also includes a number of features to help players manage their Sims’ lives, such as an in-game calendar, goals system, and a crafting system.
This article is all about helping you get to know the The Sims™ FreePlay for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download The Sims™ FreePlay For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the The Sims™ FreePlay on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the The Sims™ FreePlay, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the The Sims™ FreePlay app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
The Sims™ FreePlay Andorid App Summary
Under the Simulation category on Google Play store, The Sims™ FreePlay has over 199779056 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. ELECTRONIC ARTS has developed the The Sims™ FreePlay and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 5.70.1.
Until this latest version, The Sims™ FreePlay has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.1. This latest version was last updated on Jul 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the The Sims™ FreePlay on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||The Sims™ FreePlay On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ELECTRONIC ARTS|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of The Sims™ FreePlay for PC
designing, salsa dancing, or playing the guitar. With tons of options for activities, there’s no limit to the fun your Sims can have. From painting and writing, to playing sports and practicing magic, there are tons of things to do in Sim Town.
1. Create your own Sims and customize their appearance, personality, and home.
2. Build your Sims’ dream home with pools, multiple floors, and incredible decor.
3. Form relationships, fall in love, and get married.
4. Have a family and care for pets.
5. Thrive at work and raise your salary.
6. Choose different hobbies and activities to do in your free time.
7. Explore your friends’ Sim Towns and compare their interior design skills to yours.
8. Act silly, have fun, and get into trouble.
9. Raise your Sims’ life stages from babies to seniors.
10. Love and friendships, drama and breakups – the choice is always yours.
The Sims™ FreePlay App Overview and Details
From the creators of The Sims™ comes a complete Sims experience on mobile! Grow SimTown to expand your Sim community and create an entire town with your own style, personalities and dreams! Complete goals to earn Simoleons and pick up rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them live a fun and fulfilled life!
From head to toe – and floor to ceiling – customize every aspect of your Sims’ lives! Keep up to 34 Sims looking stylish, and design and build their dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple floors and incredible decor. As you get more Sims and they start a family, expand your Sim Town with a pet store, car dealership, shopping mall, and even a private villa beach! Express yourself and tell your own Sims story by unleashing your inner architect and interior designer all at once. Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns, where you can form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours.
Life is better together. Start relationships, fall in love, get married, and have a family. Make lifelong friends and care for pets. Throw pool parties and grill outdoors or snuggle up by the fireplace for movie night. In the mood for some trouble? There’s plenty of drama to be had when Sims don’t get along. Act silly with teens, be rude to family members, or even say no to a marriage proposal! From babies to seniors, your perfect Sims story can happen at every stage of your life simulation. Love and friendships? Drama and breakups? The choice is always yours.
ALL WORK & ALL PLAY
A Sim’s gotta work! Start different dream careers, and even follow Sims’ days at the Police Station, Movie Studio, and Hospital. The more your Sims go to work, the more they learn skills and raise their salary, giving you rewards and setting them on a path to success. In their free time, choose different hobbies like cooking, fashion design, salsa dancing, and puppy training. The more involved they are, the happier they’ll be, from kids to teens to adults. The opportunities are limitless when you create a life your Sims love!
FOLLOW US at
– This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
– This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
– Advertising appears in this game.
– A network connection is required to play.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACYCA/US/en/PC/
Whats New In this The Sims™ FreePlay?
Sul Sul! Midtown Café is now trading and ready for customers! Buy equipment, hire staff and grow your café. In the latest update of The Sims FreePlay, you’ll also enjoy:
-Racing in SimChase Season 45 to earn outdoor decor to have fun in the summer sun.
-Creating your own urban sanctuary with rewards from Influence Island Season 28.
-Crafting in the ‘Holiday Home’ live event! Unlock a mid-century modern house surrounded by the beach.
Thanks for playing!
The Sims™ FreePlay is a life simulation game developed by EA Mobile and released on December 15, 2011 for iOS devices. On October 11, 2012, an Android version was released. The game allows users to create and control a number of Sims, and build a home for them. The Sims™ FreePlay also includes a social networking feature, allowing players to interact with each other.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the The Sims™ FreePlay of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This The Sims™ FreePlay to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for The Sims™ FreePlay and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the The Sims™ FreePlay. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the The Sims™ FreePlay.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.