Track My Mileage Unlimited is a mileage tracking app that helps you track your mileage and expenses for tax purposes. The app is easy to use and can be customized to meet your specific needs. You can track your mileage for personal or business use, and the app will calculate your expenses automatically. Track My Mileage Unlimited also offers a variety of reports and graphs to help you track your progress. The app is available for iOS and Android devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Track My Mileage Unlimited for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Track My Mileage Unlimited For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Track My Mileage Unlimited on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Track My Mileage Unlimited, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Track My Mileage Unlimited app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Track My Mileage Unlimited Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, Track My Mileage Unlimited has over 20 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. APG Solutions, LLC has developed the Track My Mileage Unlimited and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 12.0.5.
Until this latest version, Track My Mileage Unlimited has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on May 16, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Track My Mileage Unlimited on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Track My Mileage Unlimited On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||APG Solutions, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Track My Mileage Unlimited for PC
Track My Mileage Unlimited App Overview and Details
Do you need to keep track of mileage for business, charitable, medical/moving or personal reasons but find paper logs are difficult to maintain? Well, Track My Mileage Unlimited will make that process extremely easy. Do you want an app that allows you to pick the fields you currently need but allows for future additions? Well, Track My Mileage Unlimited is extremely flexible and allows you all customizability you need now and in the future.
– Pay once and use purchases across Amazon, Google and Apple Devices.
– Share your trips between Android and iPhones, iPads, iPods and Macs.
– Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
– Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
– 21 formatted reports
– Supports work/job numbers
– Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
– Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
– Supports multiple business tracking
– Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
– Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client.
– Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
– Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses.
– Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
– Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
– Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
– Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
– Help section to get you acclimated with the app
– Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
– Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
– Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app
– Supports both miles or kilometers
– Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
– 18 supported date formats
– Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
– 2 sorting options for existing trips
– Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Whats New In this Track My Mileage Unlimited?
Use purchases from Google Play, Amazon App Store, Apple Apple. Store iPhone/iPad/iPod or the Mac App Store across all platforms
After using the Track My Mileage Unlimited application for a period of time, I have found that it is a very useful tool. It helps me track my mileage and keep track of my expenses. This application has helped me save money on my taxes.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Track My Mileage Unlimited of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Track My Mileage Unlimited to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Track My Mileage Unlimited and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Track My Mileage Unlimited. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Track My Mileage Unlimited.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.