Trailforks is a comprehensive trail database and mapping tool for mountain biking, hiking, trail running, and cross-country skiing. The site includes over 120,000 trails and over 5.7 million users have contributed data to the site. Trailforks includes interactive maps, elevation profiles, trail descriptions, photos, and videos.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Trailforks for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Trailforks For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Trailforks on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Trailforks using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Trailforks so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Trailforks on your computer.
|App Name:||Trailforks On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Trailforks Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Trailforks in the Sports category. You can download and install Trailforks on your Android phone from there. Trailforks is the developer of Trailforks who made this app.
1.58.6 is the latest version of Trailforks that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1582591. Plus, you’ll see that Trailforks has a good user rating of 2.3.
You can install the latest version of Trailforks, which is Aug 4, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Trailforks on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Trailforks for PC
and 8,000+ videos
Trailforks App Overview and Details
Trailforks is a trail database with over 350,000 trails for Mountain Biking, Hiking, Trail Running, Dirtbiking, Observed Trials, Horse Riding, Snowmobiling and Skiing. Users can contribute data and then local trail associations have the control to approve & curate the data.
The Trailforks app is your mobile companion to the https://www.trailforks.com website. It allows you to download offline trail maps for use on your rides!
You can freely use all features of the app anywhere in the world for 7 days of use. After that a subscription to Trailforks Pro is required to view full map detail outside a city-sized free area of your choosing.
– The largest database of mountain bike trails in the world, growing in other sports fast!
– Thousands of related activity POI’s
– Offline trail maps and info. Region updates are incremental and fast
– Trail name labels pained alongside trail
– See your GPS location on the map, for trail navigation
– Switch context of map based on your selected sporting activity
– Display trail & route elevation profiles and ‘scrub’ along them to see the location on the map
– View grade of climbs and descents on a trails elevation profile
– Record your activity and save to Trailforks or sync to Strava.
– View your friends Ridelogs
– Use your phone’s compass to orientate the map in the direction you’re facing
– Discover local routes that riders & hikers have created
– View trail Ridelogs from users and discover how to ride a new trail
– Discover top trails nearby, and get personalized recommended routes
– Toggle Pro layers on map such as slope angle, light pollution, USFS, land ownership, avalanche data and more!
– Switch between an ever growing list of basemaps
– Automatic trail routing from your location (or nearest parking lot), to the trailhead of your choosing
– Sync and view your saved ‘Route Plans’ from https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/planner/
– Lookup region & trail info including 650,000+ photos & videos
– Follow race course routes including colored stages and checkpoints
– View trail status & reports! Always be informed of up-to-date trail conditions & closures
– Submit trail reports & conditions from the app, including taking photos of trail issues
– Support the areas you ride, by donating ‘Trail Karma’
– View nearby bike shops on the map, quick links for directions or phoning the shop
– View trails on map color coded by popularity or view a heatmap
– View custom worldwide topo contour maps designed for outdoor sports
– View popular Strava segments on the map to up your game
– Overlay of US land owners like the BLM
– View polygons on map, such as private property areas or closed areas
– View upcoming events nearby or by specific region
– View local trail badges you can earn by recording your rides
– Save trails to your wishlist
– Share routes, rides & trails with friends, share via QRCode
– Download GPX of trails & routes. Sync with your Garmin device
– Winter trail map for fatbike trails
– View average time it takes to ride a trail
– Location based global search
– Read and comment on trails, rate trails
– Filter trails on map by bike, great for adaptive bikers or ebikes
– Share your map location with a friend or emergency services
Detailed trail maps of popular mountain biking destinations such as, Whistler, Squamish, North Shore, Kamloops, Nelson, Moab, Sedona, Park City, Hurricane, Downieville, Colorado Springs, Bellingham, Bentonville, Finale Ligure, Pisgah, Marin, Bend Oregon, Wellington & Rotorua New Zealand.
Whats New In this Trailforks?
Check out our revamped tracking feature, along with new reports & photo uploads!
You can also now use shortcuts to directly starts those actions from your app launcher.
And as often, we bring many small fixes to the app to improve your experience.
– Fixes & improvement on activity tracking
Trailforks has been an amazing tool for discovering and exploring new trails. I have never been so excited to ride my bike! The ability to see trails on a map and then view detailed information about them is fantastic. The ability to add trails to my wish list and then save them for later is also great. I highly recommend Trailforks to anyone who loves to ride their bike!
That’s it! That’s how you download Trailforks on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Trailforks to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Trailforks and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Trailforks. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Trailforks.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.