If you’re a fan of travel, then you need to check out Travel Channel GO. We offer the best in travel programming, from popular shows like “Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown” and “Hotel Impossible” to our lineup of original series like “Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern” and “The Dead Files.” Plus, our comprehensive library of travel content means you can explore new destinations anytime, anywhere. So what are you waiting for? Start watching Travel Channel GO now!
The latest Travel Channel GO for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Travel Channel GO Andorid App Summary
Travel Channel, LLC has developed the Travel Channel GO for Android. You can find it under the Travel & Local category on Play Store. Since its inception, Travel Channel GO has got over 1116007+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is 3.11.0
The latest update of Travel Channel GO is Aug 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Travel Channel GO App Overview and Details
Catch up with your favorite Travel Channel shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new Travel Channel GO app – and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including TLC, ID, Discovery, Science Channel and more – all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access Travel Channel favorites like Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell and many more – plus top shows from other networks including Strange Evidence (Science Channel), Expedition Unknown (Discovery Channel), Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Food Network), Evil Lives Here (ID) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With Travel Channel GO You Can:
• Stream Travel Channel and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand – from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite Travel Channel series and specials including Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell – and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer – free with your pay TV subscription.
• Stream live TV when you link your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre – from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more – to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
Features of Travel Channel GO for PC
as a free app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV users (requires a pay TV subscription)
1. Watch Travel Channel and other networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices.
2. Access thousands of episodes on demand – from current hits to classic favorites.
3. See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV.
4. Binge your favorite Travel Channel series and specials including Ghost Adventures, The Dead Files, Paranormal Caught on Camera, Mountain Monsters, Kindred Spirits, Portals to Hell – and many more!
5. Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer – free with your pay TV subscription.
6. Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks.
7. Browse by genre – from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more – to find your favorite shows and discover new ones.
8. Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices.
9. Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List.
10. Closed-captioning support.
Install “Travel Channel GO” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Travel Channel GO on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Travel Channel GO app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Travel Channel GO.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Travel Channel GO On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Travel Channel, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Aug 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Travel Channel GO?
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including TLC, ID, Discovery, Science Channel and more • Bug fixes and performance enhancements Love the app? Let us know! Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.discovery.com
Travel Channel GO provides an excellent way to explore the world without leaving your home. With its user-friendly interface and wealth of information, Travel Channel GO is the perfect travel companion. Whether you’re looking to plan a trip or just learn more about a destination, Travel Channel GO has you covered.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Travel Channel GO for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Travel Channel GO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Travel Channel GO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Travel Channel GO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Travel Channel GO.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.