Tripcast is a revolutionary new way to plan and document your trips. It allows you to create a custom travel blog, complete with maps, photos, and videos. Tripcast makes it easy to keep your friends and family up-to-date on your adventures, and to share your experiences with others.
In this article, we will show you how to download Tripcast For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Tripcast technical specifications first.
Tripcast Andorid App Summary
Cluster Apps is the developer of this Tripcast application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 43525+ users of this app. The Tripcast app rating is currently 2.4.14.
It was last updated on Jun 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Tripcast for PC
1. Easily create and manage your trip album.
2. Invite friends and family to follow your album and view your photos and videos in real time.
3. Post photos and videos as you travel, and keep everyone updated on your journey.
4. Use location tagging to share your whereabouts with your followers.
5. Keep your album private or make it public.
6. Access Tripcast through beautiful apps for Android and the web.
7. Bring everyone along on your trip with notifications.
8. Upload photos, videos, and comments to your album.
9. Download photos from other members of your trip.
10. Use Tripcast to share your travel experiences with the people who matter most to you.
|App Name:||Tripcast On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cluster Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 4, 2020|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Tripcast For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Tripcast on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Tripcast and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Tripcast andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Tripcast App Overview and Details
Tripcast lets you share your travel photos with the people who want to see everything, not just the highlights. Start a trip, invite your friends and family to the album, and give them live photo updates from the road!
The best way to share your trip:
• Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
• Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
• Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone’s trip photos in one place
• Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
• Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for Android, the web, and more
• Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there’s activity
Built by the team that created Cluster
• Network Access: We use network access to communicate with our servers for just about everything in the app including uploading photos, videos, comments, etc.
• Location: We use location when you choose to post where you are on your trip, but we won’t use your location otherwise.
• Contacts: We show contacts you can invite to when building a trip, and we only send invitations to people you choose to follow along. Your contacts will not be uploaded to our server.
• Write External Storage: We use this permission if you choose to download photos from other members of your trip.
Whats New In this Tripcast?
Fix photo upload bugs
Overall, I found Tripcast to be an incredibly useful tool for travelling. It allowed me to keep track of all of my important travel documents and information in one place, as well as keep in touch with my friends and family while I was away. I would definitely recommend Tripcast to anyone travelling abroad.
This concludes our article on Tripcast Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Tripcast for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Tripcast to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Tripcast and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Tripcast. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Tripcast.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.