The technical specifications of the TripShot for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
TripShot Andorid App Summary
TripShot was developed by TripShot and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download TripShot from Google Play Store under the Maps & Navigation category. The latest version of TripShot is 88 on Play store with total users of 116874. The TripShot app has a user rating of 2.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the TripShot is Aug 23, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the TripShot on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install TripShot For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the TripShot installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the TripShot and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the TripShot on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the TripShot in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the TripShot on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||TripShot On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
TripShot App Overview and Details
TripShot helps you travel with ease! See all of your travel options in one place – bus/shuttle, on-demand rides, vanpool, bike share and more. Book a Reservation to secure your spot. Utilize Wallet to manage contactless payments and boarding. Set True-Time® notifications to know when your vehicle is arriving. (Options vary depending on your organization).
True-Time® data provides up-to-the-second accuracy for vehicle locations and arrival times, ensuring you have the information you need exactly when you need it so you can arrive on time, stress-free.
Simply download the app, log in securely with your account and you’re ready to go!
* Advanced Trip Planner – map out your journey from point A to B, know the route you’re going to take and see when you will arrive. Set notifications to routes or stops to get True-Time® arrival, departure and delay information sent to your device. Favorite a route to make it easy to find next time you travel.
* Routes – view specific information on all routes available to you including route schedules, route maps, and stop-by-stop details so you can plan every trip ahead of time.
* On Demand – request an on-demand ride in your service area and get a real-time view of all available vehicles.
Reservations – from the Trip Planner book a reservation to secure your space for a future ride.
* Boarding – for ticketless boarding utilize your device’s Bluetooth and select Boarding to see your approaching vehicle and present your digital pass to the driver.
* Wallet – utilize contactless payment in the Wallet for fare-based ticketing to securely purchase a transit ticket. Purchase tickets using Google Pay, Apple Pay, credit cards, and credit cards from pre-tax transit subsidy programs such as WageWorks and Commuter Benefits.
* Micromobility – utilize your organization’s shared scooters, bikes, e-bikes, and additional modes with a seamless user experience.
For additional resources and help go to our support page on TripShot.com or contact our support team at [email protected]
Features of TripShot for PC
Whats New In this TripShot?
* Prompt user for Play Store feedback after On Demand feedback.
* Support editing parking reservations.
* Improve text field hint contrast.
* Improve tab contrast.
* Wrap region button text in navigation drawer.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the TripShot on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This TripShot to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TripShot and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the TripShot. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TripShot.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.