Unified Remote is an app that turns your Android phone or tablet into a powerful universal remote control for your Windows PC. It supports a wide range of devices, from TVs and set-top boxes to air conditioners and media players. You can use Unified Remote to control all of your devices from a single, intuitive interface. With Unified Remote, you can easily manage your home theater, home office, and even your entire computer setup.
So, you want to download the Unified Remote for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Unified Remote Andorid App Summary
The Unified Remote is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Unified Remote is Unified Intents. The current version of Unified Remote is 3.20.0 with a total user count of 12278796 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Jan 17, 2022 was the last date the Unified Remote was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Unified Remote For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Unified Remote on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Unified Remote to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Unified Remote. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Unified Remote on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Unified Remote on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Unified Remote On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Unified Intents|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Unified Remote App Overview and Details
The one-and-only remote control app for your computer. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. Be lazy, you deserve it! Preloaded with support for 90+ programs including mouse & keyboard, media players, presentations, screen mirroring, power control, file manager, terminal, and much more.
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes light and dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features
• 90+ remotes
• Floating Remotes (use remotes over other apps)
• Custom Remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
• Android Wear (Quick Actions, Voice & Mouse)
• No upgrade hints
Mouse, Keyboard, Screen, Volume, and more.
Spotify, iTunes, Google Music, Winamp, etc.
VLC, BSPlayer, Windows Media Player, PotPlayer, etc.
Kodi (XBMC), Plex, Windows Media Center, Boxee, etc.
YouTube, Netflix, Hulu
PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Presentation
Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera
Power, Monitor, Files, Task Manager, Commands, etc.
Note that some remotes are not available for all operating systems.
• system alert window: for floating remotes.
• read phone status: for auto-pause when receiving calls.
• control NFC: for NFC actions.
• full network access: for server connection.
• view network connections: for server connection.
• view Wi-Fi connections: for server connection.
• pair with Bluetooth devices: for server connection.
• control vibration: for optional haptic feedback.
• prevent phone from sleeping: for optional wake-lock.
• transmit infrared: for IR remote control.
• install shortcuts: for launcher shortcuts.
Features of Unified Remote for PC
for detecting when a call is received, to pause music.
1. The only remote control app for your computer.
2. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control.
3. Preloaded with support for 90+ programs.
4. Easy server and app setup.
5. Automatic server detection.
6. Server password protection and encryption.
7. Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
8. Wake On LAN.
9. Light and dark color themes.
10. Server is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Whats New In this Unified Remote?
Removed button all-caps
Fixed haptic feedback
Minor bug fixes
Unified Remote is an amazing application that allows users to control their devices from anywhere in the world. Whether you are using a computer, phone, or tablet, Unified Remote makes it easy to access your devices from anywhere. The app is easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific needs. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, Unified Remote is the perfect remote control solution for you.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Unified Remote on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Unified Remote to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Unified Remote and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Unified Remote. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Unified Remote.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.