UnitWiz is a free online tool that helps students and teachers create custom units of study. With UnitWiz, you can create units by selecting topics from a curated list of resources, or by uploading your own resources. You can also create custom quizzes to assess students’ understanding of the material. UnitWiz is perfect for teachers who want to create custom units, or for students who want to create their own study guides.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the UnitWiz free For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
UnitWiz free App Overview and Details
UnitWiz free App Overview and Details
Easily convert meters to yards, grams to stones or any measures you can need.
Our library or unit of measure will allow you to convert quickly most of the common used units, including:
…and much more.
Get the app NOW and start converting… it’s FREE.
Download & Install UnitWiz free For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the UnitWiz free on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the UnitWiz free on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired UnitWiz free result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the UnitWiz free will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the UnitWiz free with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the UnitWiz free on your PC.
|App Name:||UnitWiz free On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2015|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
UnitWiz free Andorid App Summary
DiNove is the developer of this UnitWiz free application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 341+ users of this app. The UnitWiz free app rating is currently 1.1.0.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of UnitWiz free for PC
-Easily convert between metric and imperial units
-Convert between a variety of units including length, weight, pressure, temperature, etc.
-Library of units available for conversion
-Fast and easy to use
Whats New In this UnitWiz free?
What’s new in version 1.1.0:
Improved translations for Chinese, Italian and Greek
Temperature conversion is now more accurate
UnitWiz is a powerful and user-friendly application that makes it easy to manage your units of measurement. With UnitWiz, you can quickly convert between units, add and subtract units, and perform calculations with units. UnitWiz also includes a comprehensive database of units, so you can quickly find the unit you need. UnitWiz is an essential tool for anyone who works with units of measurement.
This concludes our article on UnitWiz free Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or UnitWiz free for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This UnitWiz free to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for UnitWiz free and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the UnitWiz free. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the UnitWiz free.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.