UpsideLMS is a cloud-based Learning Management System that enables organizations to manage and deliver their learning programs easily and effectively. UpsideLMS offers a wide range of features and functionality that can be tailored to meet the specific needs of organizations of all sizes. Additionally, UpsideLMS offers a 30-day free trial, so organizations can try out the system before making a purchase.
This article is all about helping you get to know the UpsideLMS Trial for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install UpsideLMS Trial For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the UpsideLMS Trial for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the UpsideLMS Trial.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for UpsideLMS Trial on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the UpsideLMS Trial and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the UpsideLMS Trial on your computer right away.
|App Name:||UpsideLMS Trial On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 23, 2018|
|Get it On:|
UpsideLMS Trial Andorid App Summary
The UpsideLMS Trial was developed by the popular developer agency named Upside Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.. They have the UpsideLMS Trial in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 264 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With UpsideLMS Trial latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 23, 2018 was the last date the UpsideLMS Trial was updated with new features. If you want to use the UpsideLMS Trial on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the UpsideLMS Trial using the emulator later on.
UpsideLMS Trial App Overview and Details
A multi-award-winning, full-featured, Cloud-based LMS, UpsideLMS-Trial extends its superlative User Experience (UX) on mobile devices through the UpsideLMS-Trial App.
To Admins, it means easy deliverability of training, in the form of eLearning, Assessments, Surveys, Reference Documents, etc. to your employees. And to Learners, it means complete flexibility in accessing learning and getting performance support whenever needed and wherever needed. What’s more, with full support for Social/Informal Learning, collaboration, sharing and learning from peers, subordinates and seniors alike is a breeze.
**The UpsideLMS-Trial app is designed for use by clients on UpsideLMS v8.0 and above; and requires authorized UpsideLMS-Trial credentials. For more details, log on to www.upsidelms.com/upsidelms-mobile.asp**
– Key Features
• Secure App for your Smartphone and Tablet
Don’t lose sleep over mobile security and privacy! UpsideLMS-Trial with its one-time, expirable, verification code-based user authentication, ensures that your learning/training data is secured at all times.
• Continuous and Seamless On-The-Go Learning
Don’t let “devices” come in the way of your training! With UpsideLMS-Trial, you can go back and forth between UpsideLMS-Trial on desktop/ laptop/ smartphone/ tablet, each time seamlessly picking up from where you last left.
• Complete Tracking and Reporting
Being mobile should not mean zero tracking. UpsideLMS-Trial tracks all training activities for all users, which can be drawn in the form of reports for analysis and business intelligence.
• Custom Brand your Mobile LMS
UpsideLMS-Trial App can be custom branded to reflect not just your company logo but your branding too. Consistency and cohesiveness – ticked!
• More than “Formal” Training
Apart from access to eLearning, Assessments, Surveys, Reference Documents, and other “formal” training modes, you can collaborate, share and learn from peers, subordinates and seniors alike through its Social Learning & Knowledge Collaboration modules.
Features of UpsideLMS Trial for PC
alike – all through the UpsideLMS-Trial App.
1. Cloud-based LMS with great UX on mobile devices
2. Easy deliverability of training to employees
3. Continous and seamless on-the-go learning
4. Complete tracking and reporting of training activities
5. Custom brand your mobile LMS
6. More than “formal” training
7. Secure app with one-time, expirable verification code-based user authentication
8. Flexibility in accessing learning and getting performance support
9. Support for social/informal learning
10. Collaboration, sharing and learning from peers, subordinates and seniors alike
Whats New In this UpsideLMS Trial?
All new app with UI and functionality
After using UpsideLMS for a month, we have found that it is a great tool for managing and tracking employee training. It is easy to use and is very customizable, which allows us to tailor it to our specific needs. The reports are also very helpful in identifying areas where employees need more training. Overall, we are very pleased with UpsideLMS and would recommend it to other businesses.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the UpsideLMS Trial of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This UpsideLMS Trial to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for UpsideLMS Trial and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the UpsideLMS Trial. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the UpsideLMS Trial.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.