The Vedas are a large body of texts originating in ancient India. The texts are religious in nature, and deal with topics such as Vedic mantras, dharma, philosophy, and the nature of God. The Vedas are the oldest Hindu scriptures, and are considered to be the authoritative source of knowledge in Hinduism. The Vedas are divided into four main sections, known as the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda, and the Atharvaveda.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Vedic Chants for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Vedic Chants For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Vedic Chants for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Vedic Chants.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Vedic Chants on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Vedic Chants and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Vedic Chants on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Vedic Chants On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||RAMANA RAO P. R.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Apr 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Vedic Chants Andorid App Summary
The Vedic Chants was developed by the popular developer agency named RAMANA RAO P. R.. They have the Vedic Chants in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 15975 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Vedic Chants latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 3, 2021 was the last date the Vedic Chants was updated with new features. If you want to use the Vedic Chants on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Vedic Chants using the emulator later on.
Vedic Chants App Overview and Details
This devotional app contains Suktams and Vedic Chants as listed below.
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Features of Vedic Chants for PC
1. Contains Suktams and Vedic Chants
2. Narayana Suktam
3. Narayana Upanishad
4. Purusha Suktam
5. Manyu Suktam
6. Mantra Pushpam
7. Sraddha Suktam
8. Sri Suktam
9. Vishnu Suktam
10. Ayushya Suktam
Whats New In this Vedic Chants?
Fixed a bug that is causing app to crash in some phone models
The Vedic chants application is an amazing way to connect with the divine. The chants are beautiful and have a powerful effect on the mind and body. The application is easy to use and has a variety of chants to choose from. I highly recommend this application for anyone looking to connect with the divine.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Vedic Chants of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Vedic Chants to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Vedic Chants and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Vedic Chants. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Vedic Chants.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.