Hi there! If you’re looking for an easy-to-use video player that supports all popular formats, look no further than Video Player! This great app lets you watch videos on your device, without having to worry about converting them first. Plus, with Video Player’s sleek and intuitive design, you’ll have a blast using it!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Video Player for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Video Player For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Video Player on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Video Player, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Video Player app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Video Player Andorid App Summary
Under the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play store, Video Player has over 38876 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Multimedia Development has developed the Video Player and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.1.
Until this latest version, Video Player has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Nov 16, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Video Player on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Video Player On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Multimedia Development|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on:||Nov 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Video Player for PC
1. View videos with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother HD playback.
2. Quickly open all video files from your SD card, email, the web, or any app that supports sharing.
3. Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation.
4. View videos in a variety of supported formats.
5. Support for RTSP (RTP, SDP), HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming, HTTP/HTTPS live streaming, HLS and DASH streaming.
6. Automatic identification of all video files on your device.
7. Intuitive multimedia files manager.
8. Control playback speed.
9. Adjust subtitle font size and color.
10. Background playback.
Video Player App Overview and Details
The leading Video Player application for the Android operating system for easily, freely and reliably viewing all multimedia formats on your Android phone or tablet with hardware acceleration for faster and smoother high-definition playback with unparalleled ease and comfort.
• Full hardware acceleration support for faster and smoother HD video playback
• Built-in powerful and intuitive multimedia files manager with automatic identification of all video files on your device
• Quickly open all video files from your SD card, email, the web, or any app that supports sharing
• Easily control display brightness, aspect ratio and screen rotation
SUPPORTED MEDIA FORMATS
SUPPORTED NETWORK PROTOCOLS
• RTSP (RTP, SDP)
• HTTP/HTTPS progressive streaming
• HTTP/HTTPS live streaming
• HLS and DASH streaming
Whats New In this Video Player?
Thank you for using our Video Player! We hope you have enjoyed using it.
This application has been designed to provide you with the best possible experience when watching videos. It is easy to use and provides a wide range of features that allow you to customize your viewing experience.
We hope you will continue to use our Video Player and that you will find it to be a valuable tool for watching your favorite videos. Thank you for your support!
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Video Player of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Video Player to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Video Player and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Video Player. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Video Player.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.