Watercolor pencils are a great way to add color and life to your drawings. They are easy to use and create beautiful artwork.
We will help you download the Water Color Pencil Lite for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Water Color Pencil Lite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Water Color Pencil Lite on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Water Color Pencil Lite, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Water Color Pencil Lite, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Water Color Pencil Lite appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Water Color Pencil Lite by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Water Color Pencil Lite on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Water Color Pencil Lite On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 3, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Water Color Pencil Lite Andorid App Summary
Raysoft.co is the developer of the Water Color Pencil Lite, and they have the app under the Entertainment of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Water Color Pencil Lite from them is 1.403 with over 556393 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Water Color Pencil Lite is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Water Color Pencil Lite is May 3, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Water Color Pencil Lite on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Water Color Pencil Lite App Overview and Details
“Water Color Pencil” is a drawing & painting App which implements realistic color pencil and water color brushes and more.
Water Color Effect (only for Full Version. IAP item)
realistic fluid simulation based water flow effect. : Water flow effect, mix color, melt color pencil
Water brush (only for Full Version. IAP item)
melt color pencil strokes on paper with this water brush!
pencil stroke with texture of paper surface
– Realistic Color Pencil
– Realistic Water color effect based on Fluid simulation
– Support Art Tools : color pencil, marker, airbrush, crayon, ballpen, Fountain Pen and eraser
(You can use more tools – pencil brush, water color, water brush, digital brush and oriental brush – by purchasing in-app-billing item)
– Easy user interface
– Support tip & pressure control
– 7 kinds of 10+ colors of papers
– Undo & redo
– Import a picture from photo album
– Export to email, facebook, twitter
Question? Bug Report?
Email : [email protected]
Twitter : @WaterColorPenci
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Water-Color-Pencil/136870679784065
This app requires following mandatory permissions
1. Read/Write External Storage
– Modify / delete the contents of the SD card
– Test Access to Protected Storage
-> Save your app-drawn artwork (picture) to SD card or protected storage
– Full network access
-> Share pictures on social networks such as Facebook
– Google in app billing services
-> Use Google’s in app billing service to purchase sketches and full versions
This is the notice for updated version of ‘Hello’ Series and ‘Water Color Pencil’ app, related to function of ‘Image Save to External Storage.’
If you have device with Android JellyBean or previous version, when you save image to exteral storage, image files will be saved to exteral storage folder with App Name and immediately you can show that image on Gallery. (This is the conventional rule of older version of Hello Series and WCP app.)
If you have device with Android KITKAT, when you save image to exteral storage, image files copied on Camera Folder of your external storage. Surely, you can see your image on Gallery. If you got the toast message ‘Cannot Save To Camera Folder’ when save image, please execute basic ‘Camera’ app of device and make one or more photo. After that, you can save image to camera folder successfully.
Features of Water Color Pencil Lite for PC
image is saved in ‘Pictures’ folder of SD card.
However, when you have device with Android Kitkat or later version, because of security policy change of Android, when you save image to external storage, it is saved in ‘Downloads’ folder of SD card.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, and ask for your understanding.
Whats New In this Water Color Pencil Lite?
Support 64bit Hardware
Water Color Pencil Lite is a drawing application that allows you to create beautiful watercolor paintings. The application is easy to use, and you can create paintings in minutes.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Water Color Pencil Lite? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Water Color Pencil Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Water Color Pencil Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Water Color Pencil Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Water Color Pencil Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.