Waves.Exchange is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies without the need for a third party. Waves.Exchange allows users to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Waves. Waves.Exchange is a secure exchange that uses a two-factor authentication system and stores user funds in cold storage. Waves.Exchange allows users to trade cryptocurrencies without the need for a third party. Waves.Exchange allows users to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Waves. Waves.Exchange is a secure exchange that uses a two-factor authentication system and stores user funds in cold storage.
In this article, we will show you how to download Waves.Exchange For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Waves.Exchange technical specifications first.
Waves.Exchange Andorid App Summary
waves.exchange is the developer of this Waves.Exchange application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 621194+ users of this app. The Waves.Exchange app rating is currently 2.28.1.
It was last updated on Aug 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Waves.Exchange for PC
1. Low fees and discounts for payment in WX
4. Wide range of investment products
5. User experience of the best centralized exchanges
6. Decentralized exchange on the blockchain
7. Funds do not leave users’ wallets
8. Cannot be frozen
9. Rapid order-matching
10. Wide range of smart contract-based investment products
|App Name:||Waves.Exchange On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Waves.Exchange For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Waves.Exchange on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Waves.Exchange and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Waves.Exchange andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Waves.Exchange App Overview and Details
Established in 2017 (as Waves DEX) Waves.Exchange is the most convenient platform to trade and invest in crypto – it combines the security of decentralized systems with the user experience of the best centralized exchanges.
LOW FEES AND 50% DISCOUNTS FOR PAYMENT IN WX
A percentage fee of 0.1% of the exchange transaction’s amount for the most liquid pairs and a fixed fee of 0.01 WAVES for other pairs.
Users remain in sole control of their assets. Funds do not leave their wallets and cannot be frozen.
A matcher service provides rapid order-matching and decentralized exchange on the blockchain, without having access to user accounts.
UNIQUE INVESTMENT PRODUCTS
A wide range of smart contract-based investment products allows users to earn interest from holding their crypto assets.
Whats New In this Waves.Exchange?
In this release we fixed minor bugs and improved application stability to avoid crashing.
Although Waves is still a young platform, it has a lot of potential. The Waves team is dedicated to improving the platform and making it the best it can be. I believe that Waves will continue to grow and become a leading blockchain platform.
This concludes our article on Waves.Exchange Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Waves.Exchange for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Waves.Exchange to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Waves.Exchange and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Waves.Exchange. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Waves.Exchange.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.