A web browser is a software application that allows users to view and interact with websites on the World Wide Web. The most popular web browsers are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari. Android users can install any of these web browsers on their devices.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Web Browser for Android for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Web Browser for Android For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Web Browser for Android on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Web Browser for Android using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Web Browser for Android so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Web Browser for Android on your computer.
|App Name:||Web Browser for Android On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Web Browser for Android Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Web Browser for Android in the Communication category. You can download and install Web Browser for Android on your Android phone from there. mttcross is the developer of Web Browser for Android who made this app.
3.4.7 is the latest version of Web Browser for Android that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 4245606. Plus, you’ll see that Web Browser for Android has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of Web Browser for Android, which is Dec 28, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Web Browser for Android on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Web Browser for Android for PC
-Tabbed internet browsing
-Incognito Mode: Private browsing without saving any history
-Security: Keep your browsing safe and private
-Fast: Quick start-up and page load times
-Supports Adobe Flash player
-Supports homepage, bookmarks, history, small footprint, and full-screen mode
-Super easy copy/paste
-Quick search by popular search engines
-User agent settings
-Advanced gesture feature
-Sharing: Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through social media channels
-QR code scanner
Web Browser for Android App Overview and Details
Web Browser for Android is the free web browser. The Web Browser is fast and easy to use, with the latest security and privacy features to help you stay safe on the internet.
– Tabbed Internet Browsing
– Incognito Mode: Private browse the web without saving any browser history.
– Security: Keep your browsing safe & private.
– Fast: Get to the internet faster, with quick start-up and page load times
– Supports Adobe Flash Player
– Supports Homepage, Bookmarks, History, Small Footprint and Full-screen mode.
– Super easy copy/paste
– Quick search by popular search engines
– User Agent settings
– Advanced Gesture feature
– Sharing: Super-easy and intuitive ways to share mobile contents through social media channels.
– QR Code Scanner
– Advanced Settings
Whats New In this Web Browser for Android?
V3.4.7 fix bugs
Overall, the Android web browser is a great app that allows you to surf the internet with ease. It has a user-friendly interface and provides you with all the features you need to have a great browsing experience. Additionally, the app is free to download and use, making it a great option for those looking for a quality web browser.
That’s it! That’s how you download Web Browser for Android on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Web Browser for Android to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Web Browser for Android and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Web Browser for Android. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Web Browser for Android.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.