Augmented Reality is an umbrella term for technologies that overlay digital information on the physical world. The most common example of augmented reality is the heads-up display in fighter jets, which superimposes information such as altitude and speed on the pilot’s view of the outside world. Other examples of augmented reality include the yellow first down line that is superimposed on football broadcasts and the virtual billboards that appear in video games.
Recent advances in augmented reality technology have made it possible to create “mixed reality” experiences that combine the real world with digital elements. For example, Microsoft’s HoloLens headset allows users to view digital objects in the real world and interact with them.
Widespread adoption of augmented reality is still some years away
Our goal is to help you get the Widespread Augmented Reality for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Widespread Augmented Reality Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Widespread Augmented Reality is Independent Agent and they’ve done a great job at keeping Widespread Augmented Reality simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Widespread Augmented Reality under Entertainment of Play Store. Widespread Augmented Reality’s latest version is 2.4 with an impressive user base of over 385730. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Widespread Augmented Reality.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Widespread Augmented Reality is Aug 1, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Widespread Augmented Reality on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Widespread Augmented Reality App Overview and Details
Turn your camera into a personal H.U.D. (Heads Up Display) that creates and floats digital way points mapped to real world points of interest (P.O.I). You and other WAR users anonymously create these way points by geotagging interesting locations, such as favorite hang outs, hiking trails, travel destinations, secret meet ups or even your parking space. Nearby W.A.R. users can interact with your geotags through their own heads up display. So stop looking at your phone, but rather, look through your phone at widespread augmented reality. Please note that the augmented reality camera view only works on devices with a hardware accelerometer sensor.
1. Log in with a random, anonymous and disposable handle.
2. Geo-tag locations with a picture, message and a web page.
3. Share your handle with friends to view and interact with your geo-tags.
3. Scan the horizon with your camera to find other W.A.R. parties.
4. Remotely create geo-tags with the browser app at http://spideronfire.com
1. Why not? This is way different than any other social networking tool.
2. Anonymously, overlay your own content on top of the real world.
3. Quickly answer the question, “Where are you?” with a geo-tag.
4. Map out a trip and create way points for your travels.
5. Add your augmented reality H.U.D. to your vehicle.
6. Float a virtual billboard above your business or hang out.
7. Find people and things at places that have no street address, think
beaches, parks, stadiums, parking lots and hiking trails
8. Coordinate group movements under a private and common handle.
9. Scavenger hunts and dead drops.
Widespread Augmented Reality is different than other augmented reality browsers in three key ways.
1. First, the geo-tagged locations and content are yours, your friends and the general public. You are not force fed commercial listings nor advertisements.
2. Secondly, you do not log in with any identifying information. Your Widespread Augmented Reality handle is anonymous and disposable.
3. Lastly, the desktop interface at http://SpiderOnFire.com allows you to geo-tag remotely and travel the world virtually.
The possibilities are endless with the ever-changing sky as the limit, so scan your horizon to see beyond your line of sight.
Features of Widespread Augmented Reality for PC
handle is completely anonymous. You can create and share as many geo-tags as you want without any fear of being tracked.
3. Lastly, the browser app is available on any device with a hardware accelerometer sensor. This means that you can use your phone to scan the horizon for other W.A.R. users or just look through your phone to see the augmented reality view.
Whats New In this Widespread Augmented Reality?
The manifest now requires an accelerometer and a compass.
Download & Install Widespread Augmented Reality For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Widespread Augmented Reality app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Widespread Augmented Reality app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Widespread Augmented Reality will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Widespread Augmented Reality on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Widespread Augmented Reality On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Independent Agent|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The widespread use of augmented reality is inevitable. The technology is becoming more accessible and user-friendly every day. With the rise of augmented reality, our world will become increasingly more connected and efficient. We will be able to interact with our environment in new and innovative ways. The possibilities are endless.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Widespread Augmented Reality for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Widespread Augmented Reality, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Widespread Augmented Reality to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Widespread Augmented Reality and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Widespread Augmented Reality. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Widespread Augmented Reality.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.