WiFi Settings allow you to change the DNS, IP, and Gateway on your WiFi network. This can be helpful if you want to change your DNS settings to a custom DNS server, or if you need to change your IP address or Gateway.
Do you know the technical specifics of WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) Andorid App Summary
The WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) application developer is LN-HTMT. They listed the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) is more than 1009039. With a 4.2, the latest 1.3.4 of the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) is Jul 7, 2016, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 7, 2016|
|Get it On:|
WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) for PC
– Change IP address
– Change Gateway
– Change DNS
– Add/Update/Remove DNS
– Test Network Speed
– Change back to original DNS
WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) App Overview and Details
This app enables you to access the blocked sites by using some free DNS servers. If your device is unable to obtain IP address, let use this app. This app works perfectly on Android 2.3 and up. It supports for Android 5.x Lollipop too. On android 6.x, please use https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=htmt.rootdnssettings
When you have changed the DNS successfully, you can check the network speed by clicking on “Test Network Speed” button. It help you find out the best DNS server for your network.
* Why using free DNS servers?
– Speed up internet browsing
– Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
– Change IP address
– Change Gateway
– Change DNS
– Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
– Test Network speed
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That’s all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don’t want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on “DHCP” then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what’s wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the “DHCP” then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
– This app does NOT require root permission.
– This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
– The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
– Each SSID gets it’s own setting, so you can default to your home or work router’s setting (which you’ve already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
Whats New In this WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway)?
– Allow user to test Network speed
– Support for Android 5.x Lollipop
The WiFi Settings application provides a simple and easy to use interface for changing the DNS, IP, and Gateway settings on your Android device.
Downloading and installing the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the WiFi Settings (dns,ip,gateway).
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.