Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron is a manga series written and illustrated by Katsumi Enami. It was first serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine in 2019. The series is about a boy named Taiga who becomes a duelist in order to save his sister from a neurological disorder.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron Andorid App Summary
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron was developed by the popular developer agency named KONAMI. They have the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron in the Card category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.7.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1287100 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 24, 2022 was the last date the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron was updated with new features. If you want to use the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron for PC
– Illustration Viewer for Card Images
– Get Card rulings and other Card information
– Filter your Card search results by Set, Rarity, Type and Language
– And many more features to support your Card Searching experience
1. Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG App with Camera Registration and Life Point Calculator
2. Scan and read up to 20 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards at a time
3. Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
4. Installed with Duel Supporting Features which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments
5. Deck Registration – Easily register your Deck through your Camera
6. Able to read up to maximum 20 cards
7. Smooth maneuverability to edit your Decks
8. Manage your Decks by linking it to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
9. Able to search public deck lists worldwide
10. Get Card rulings and other Card information
Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron App Overview and Details
◆The「Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG」Official Support App has finally arrived!!
You can easily use the camera to register your Decks, calculate Life Points and even proceed to simulate your starting 5-card hand! This App has tons of features which are beneficial to any Duelist!
【Identify various Cards through your Camera!】
You can easily read Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards through your Camera.
Image Recognition Technology allows you to scan and read up to 20 Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards at a time!
▼Using Card Recognition can help you to:
– Easily register your Deck lists into the App
– Quickly check-up on the Card Q&A for certain cards. (Only available in Japanese)
【Installed with Duel Supporting Features which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournaments!】
「Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron」is a Support App which can be used at Official Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Tournaments.
Displays your Card game ID barcode
Linkable with your current Card Game ID
Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
Installed with many useful features like calculating Life Points, tossing coins, rolling Dices, placing/removing Counters etc.
【Introducing Different Features】
– Easily register your Deck through your Camera
– Able to read up to maximum 20 cards
– Smooth maneuverability to edit your Decks
– Manage your Decks by linking it to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to search public deck lists worldwide
– Able to check the latest Forbidden & Limited List
– Able to simulate your opening 5-card hand
– And many more features to support your Deck managing experience
●Supporting your Duels
– Calculating Life Points
– Log, Save and Archive your Duels
– Flipping coins, rolling dices and placing/removing Counters
– Playable BGM feature
– Easily search Cards with your Camera
– Search Cards accurately through Specifying Card Name, Card Text, Link Markers etc.
– Displays Card Text in 8 different languages
●Supports Tournament Participation
– Displays your Card game ID barcode
– Linkable with your current Card Game ID
– Register your Decks within the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Card Database
– Able to check Notices from KONAMI
– Able to check Yu-Gi-Oh! Product Details
-Search for Official Tournament Store around your area
-Locate OTS on the map
-Check details of the OTS
-Check the featured events in the OTS stores
-Set your HOME/Favorite OTS store
-Get directions to the OTS stores (by linking with another Map App)
●Search for Sanctioned Events
-Check Event Details
-Pre-Register for Events
-Add Events to your Watchlist
●Manage Registered Events
-Display today’s registered event
-Display future registered event
-Display result of your past event Dueling record.
-Display Event Point Rankings per nation
-Display list of featured events at your HOME/Favorite OTS stores
-Display list of events registered to watch
-Display list of Pre-Registered Events
-Receive prizes from your HOME OTS store
Supported OS version: Android 6.0 or above
Please note that even if your device fulfils the system specification required to run the application, it may still not run properly due to external factors, such as available memory, conflicts with other applications, or an intrinsic limitation of the device itself.
“Yu-Gi-Oh!” is a popular manga created by Kazuki Takahashi that was serialized in SHUEISHA Inc.’s “WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP” since 1996. From 1999, Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd. Provides a Trading Card Game (TCG) and console games, based on “Yu-Gi-Oh!” created from the original manga. Currently, the Card Game has expanded to over 75 different countries and locations, especially in Japan, USA and Europe, printed in 9 different languages, and is enjoyed by fans around the world.
©2020 Studio Dice／SHUEISHA, TV TOKYO, KONAMI
©Konami Digital Entertainment
Whats New In this Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron?
■New Features and Updates
– Fixed a bug that “Search by ATK/DEF Details” feature of card search conditions cannot be used.
– Fixed a bug that prevented scrolling on followee and follower list screen when the number of users you follow and your followers increases.
– Fixed a bug that the bar for adding/removing cards was not displayed at the bottom of the card details screen after moving from the icon setting screen.
– Other minor bug fixes.
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron application is an excellent tool for helping players of the popular card game better understand and improve their game play. The app offers a variety of features that allow users to better understand their own playing style, as well as the playing styles of their opponents. Additionally, the app offers a wide range of tutorials that can help players of all levels improve their game play. Overall, the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron application is an excellent tool for players
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Yu-Gi-Oh! Neuron.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.