The latest Zoho Mail Admin for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Zoho Mail Admin Andorid App Summary
Zoho Corporation has developed the Zoho Mail Admin for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, Zoho Mail Admin has got over 202493+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.1.1
The latest update of Zoho Mail Admin is Aug 23, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Zoho Mail Admin App Overview and Details
The Zoho Mail Admin App is designed with a complete understanding of System Administrators like you. A classic Black and Red design reminiscent of the powerful system shell lets you manage all your admin tasks in just a few swipes. The App greets you with a lucid dashboard, showcasing upfront the total number of users and groups in your Mail account. Dig deeper, and you get to do all these:
User Management: Add users, reset passwords and change user roles, all on the go
Group Management: Add members to a group, remove members from a group and change roles
Mail Moderation: Approve/reject emails that need moderation (for those few emails that are too urgent to wait for you to get to your computer)
Storage Management: You can add extra storage for a user using the “storage” addon
Note: The App is intended for Administrators of Zoho Mail Organization. You would require an active Zoho Mail administrator account to use this app.
Features of Zoho Mail Admin for PC
Install “Zoho Mail Admin” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Zoho Mail Admin on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Zoho Mail Admin app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Zoho Mail Admin.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Zoho Mail Admin On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Zoho Corporation|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Zoho Mail Admin?
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Zoho Mail Admin for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Zoho Mail Admin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Zoho Mail Admin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Zoho Mail Admin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Zoho Mail Admin.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.