Drinking Roulette is a drinking game that is played by two or more players. Each player takes turns to spin the bottle and when it points to them they must drink the drink that is in front of them. If the player does not have a drink then they must drink a shot. The game is over when the last player has finished their drink or shots.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Drinking Roulette for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Drinking Roulette For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Drinking Roulette on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Drinking Roulette using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Drinking Roulette so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Drinking Roulette on your computer.
|App Name:||Drinking Roulette On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Korean Lab|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 20, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Drinking Roulette Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Drinking Roulette in the Casual category. You can download and install Drinking Roulette on your Android phone from there. Korean Lab is the developer of Drinking Roulette who made this app.
1.0 is the latest version of Drinking Roulette that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 12369. Plus, you’ll see that Drinking Roulette has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of Drinking Roulette, which is Dec 20, 2018 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Drinking Roulette on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Drinking Roulette for PC
1. Choose how many players you want to play with.
2. Write down a penalty or your friends’ name in each section.
3. Play by choosing a number and flipping the cup over.
4. If you land on a penalty, take the action written inside.
5. If you land on a friend’s name, they take the action written inside.
6. If you land on the back circle, the last player takes the action written inside.
7. If playing with more than one person, hide the back circle and have someone point to someone else when it’s their turn.
8. Enjoy playing!
9. Be sure to leave feedback letting us know how you liked the game.
10. Share with your friends and see who can win!
Drinking Roulette App Overview and Details
Play a game with this drinking roulette. It has 6 sections. You can write some penalty or your friends’ name. If you want, you can hide the back circle and play for many people to point at one person.
Your feedback is always helpful.
Whats New In this Drinking Roulette?
Drinking Roulette is the perfect party game for any occasion! With its easy-to-use design, players can quickly start their own game and enjoy hours of fun. Whether you’re looking for a new way to bond with friends or just want to spice up your next party, Drinking Roulette is the perfect choice!
That’s it! That’s how you download Drinking Roulette on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Drinking Roulette to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drinking Roulette and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drinking Roulette. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drinking Roulette.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.