And if you need help, DroidScript includes a comprehensive built-in documentation. You can also find code snippets and examples on the DroidScript
*** NEW FOR 2022 – Use NodeJS and NPM modules in your apps! ***
DroidScript makes coding 10x faster and easier than using the standard Android API because we have done all the hard work for you and wrapped it up in an easy-to-use API which simplifies and protects you from all the issues which are caused by differences in hardware and Android versions across the multitude of phones and tablets available.
For larger projects, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE (editor). It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding from Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
If you want to get serious about coding and release your apps on to Google Play then you can even build APKs and AABs directly on your device in a matter seconds!
You can choose to make Native apps or HTML5 apps, or make Hybrid Apps using the built-in WebView control. Whichever way you choose, you can make use use of all the power of the modern Chrome browser engine in every type of app.
It’s not just for beginners! Many professionals are using DroidScript all over the world and we can provide an ‘enhanced support service’ to help you build your commercial application. (Please contact [email protected] for more info)
– Build apps for Android, Amazon Fire and ChromeBooks.
– Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
– Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer, Bluetooth, WiFi.
– Use native controls and/or HTML5 and CSS.
– Create background services and Schedule Jobs.
– Build games with Animations, Sound Effects and Physics.
– Control Arduino, ESP32, Raspberry Pi and many other gadgets.
– Build Kiosks, POS systems and Machine controllers.
– Share app source with your friends as .spk files.
– Store shared data in our CloudStore service.
– Create home-screen shortcuts to your apps.
– Built-in documentation.
– Works off-line and Online.
– Available in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian,Spanish.
– Runs on Banana-Pi, Orange-Pi and ODROID
– Control GPIO and UART on embedded devices.
– Hundreds of samples and demos.
– Hundreds of plugins available.
– Thousands of NPM modules available.
– Extendable via our Plugin SDK
– New stuff being added all the time!
Already a Java coder? Why not boost your productivity and switch to DroidScript so that you can rapidly generate your UI and then extend DroidScript’s functionality through our plugin mechanism.
Please be kind and post issues and requests on the forum Forum instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
|Updated on:||Jan 1, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
It was last updated on Jan 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Phone, Tablet and Chromebook
– Use NodeJS and NPM modules
– Write code using a WiFi based editor or device editor
– Connect to your device using a browser based IDE
– Choose to make Native, HTML5 or Hybrid apps
** WARNING: Do not un-install DroidScript, just install over instead, because Android 10 ‘scoped storage’ may cause your projects to be deleted ***
– Added support for creating AAB files!
– Added new ‘Node Native’ app type (mix node and native).
– Added app.CreateNode() method
– Added Background Job support.
– Added new Chat tab to right side panel of mobile IDE.
– Added CustomTabs (thanks to Candlelight)
– Added CloudStore extension to the WiFi IDE
– And lots more, see forum for full list.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.