The Drugs and Disease Dictionary is an online resource that provides definitions for medical terms related to drugs and disease. The dictionary is searchable by term or alphabetically. Definitions are written in easy-to-understand language and include example sentences to help clarify the definition. The Drugs and Disease Dictionary is a valuable resource for anyone with an interest in drug and disease terminology.
The technical specifications of the Drugs and Disease Dictionary for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Drugs and Disease Dictionary Andorid App Summary
Drugs and Disease Dictionary was developed by MTV Mobile and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Drugs and Disease Dictionary from Google Play store under the Medical category. The latest version of Drugs and Disease Dictionary is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 64003. The Drugs and Disease Dictionary app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Drugs and Disease Dictionary is Apr 26, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Drugs and Disease Dictionary on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Drugs and Disease Dictionary App Overview and Details
Drugs & Disease app – is medical dictionary that provides all information about medical drugs precautions & also Details about Diseases.
Drug And Diseases – Medical Dictionary App Features:
– Works Offline without internet.
– Detailed description of all major medical Drug And Diseases terminology
– Completely offline and free;
– Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
– A quickly search;
– Big database of drugs (covers 20,0000+ medical words and terminologies)
– Very friendly and beautiful interface.
– Unlimited bookmark and favorite;
– A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
– Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
Features of Drugs and Disease Dictionary for PC
1. Drug and Disease app is a medical dictionary that provides all information about medical drugs and diseases.
2. App works offline without internet.
3. Detailed description of all major medical Drug and Diseases terminology is provided.
4. App is completely offline and free to download and use.
5. Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations is included in the app.
6. App has a quickly search feature.
7. Big database of drugs (covers 20,0000+ medical words and terminologies) is available in the app.
8. App has a very friendly and beautiful interface.
9. Unlimited bookmarking and favorites is possible with the app.
10. A handy free pocket guide for nurses can be used as an emergency guide with the app.
How To Install & Download Drugs and Disease Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Drugs and Disease Dictionary for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Drugs and Disease Dictionary.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Drugs and Disease Dictionary on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Drugs and Disease Dictionary and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Drugs and Disease Dictionary on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Drugs and Disease Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MTV Mobile|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Drugs and Disease Dictionary?
First app release
The Drugs and Disease Dictionary is an essential application for anyone interested in drug information or the effects of diseases on the body. The comprehensive database of drug information and disease definitions makes researching drug effects and symptoms easier than ever before. Whether you are a student, healthcare professional, or patient, the Drugs and Disease Dictionary is a valuable tool for understanding the effects of drugs and diseases on the body.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Drugs and Disease Dictionary on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Drugs and Disease Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drugs and Disease Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drugs and Disease Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drugs and Disease Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.