DS cloud is a Chinese cloud computing company, founded in 2009 by Ding Lei. It is headquartered in Shenzhen, Guangdong.
DS cloud is a leading provider of cloud computing services in China. It offers a comprehensive suite of cloud services, including public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. The company has more than 1,000 customers, including government agencies, enterprises, and small and medium businesses.
DS cloud is one of the most trusted cloud computing providers in China. Its cloud services are highly reliable and scalable, and are backed by a world-class data center infrastructure. The company has a strong track record of innovation, and is constantly developing new cloud services and features to meet the needs of its customers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the DS cloud for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download DS cloud For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the DS cloud on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the DS cloud using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for DS cloud so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the DS cloud on your computer.
|App Name:||DS cloud On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Synology Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 6, 2019|
|Get it On:|
DS cloud Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the DS cloud in the Tools category. You can download and install DS cloud on your Android phone from there. Synology Inc. is the developer of DS cloud who made this app.
2.8.1 is the latest version of DS cloud that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1040614. Plus, you’ll see that DS cloud has a good user rating of 1.8.
You can install the latest version of DS cloud, which is Aug 6, 2019 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install DS cloud on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of DS cloud for PC
1. Allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing.
2. Gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
3. Files added from “My Files” app on Samsung smartphones running Android 6.x are unable to be synced by DS cloud due to the app’s design. Please use third-party File Explorer apps to add files into DS cloud.
4. DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device.
5. Find all detailed features about the app on our website: www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
DS cloud App Overview and Details
**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the latest version of Cloud Station 3.2 on your DiskStation to get the full set of features**
**Due to the new design of Android 6.0, the path of the external SD card is changed upon Android system upgrade. Devices upgraded to Android 6.0 will lose the configurations of sync tasks whose local directory is in the external SD card. The data is intact, but the tasks will need to be re-created.**
**DS cloud does not yet allow you to sync a folder in the external SD card other than the DS cloud directory on devices running Android 4.4 and onward.**
**Files added from “My Files” app on Samsung smartphones running Android 6.x are unable to be synced by DS cloud due to the app’s design. Please use third-party File Explorer apps to add files into DS cloud.**
DS cloud is the counterpart to Cloud Station for your Android device. It allows you to choose the folders on your DiskStation which you want to sync to your mobile device and make available for offline viewing. DS cloud also gives you total control over the sync criteria: for each folder, you can set the maximum file size as well as the type of files you wish to sync.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
www.synology.com > DSM 5.2 > Mobile Apps > Software Specs
Whats New In this DS cloud?
1. Upgraded the app to 64-bit architecture to enhance the performance.
2. Revised versions which support DS cloud to be Android 5.0 or above.
3. Added support for Thai interface.
4. Minor bug fixes.
Cloud-based software can provide significant advantages for businesses of all sizes. By allowing businesses to access software and data from any computer with an internet connection, cloud-based software can improve efficiency, communication, and collaboration. In addition, cloud-based software can often be more affordable than traditional software licenses, and updates are automatic, so businesses can keep their software up-to-date with the latest features and functionality.
That’s it! That’s how you download DS cloud on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This DS cloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DS cloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DS cloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DS cloud.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.