Design Structure Interface-2 (DSI-2) is a software library that enables developers to create cross-platform applications with a graphical user interface. It provides a comprehensive set of functions for drawing and managing graphical objects on the screen.
DSI-2 is based on the Qt library, which makes it compatible with a wide range of programming languages. It has been ported to Windows, MacOS, and Linux, and can be used with C++, C#, Java, and Python.
DSI-2 is a mature library that has been in development for over 10 years. It is well-tested and has a large user base.
Our goal is to help you get the DSI-2 for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
DSI-2 Andorid App Summary
The developer of the DSI-2 is DD Audio and they’ve done a great job at keeping DSI-2 simple yet highly interactive. You can find the DSI-2 under Music & Audio of Play Store. DSI-2’s latest version is 1.09 with an impressive user base of over 42527. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.1 shows how people love DSI-2.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the DSI-2 is Jan 21, 2020 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the DSI-2 on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
DSI-2 App Overview and Details
The DSI-2 app is designed for use with the DD Audio DSI-2 digital signal processor, this app gives you the tools needed to fine tune virtually every aspect of you car audio system.
Whether you’re a professional installer or an obsessive audiophile this app allows you to realize the true potential of your audio equipment with a straightforward layout and logical controls.
– Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
– 6 customizable presets
– 10 bands of parametric equalization per channel
– Phase correction
– Crossover type, frequency, and slope adjustments
– Independent input and output level controls
– Time alignment
– Input summing and linking
Features of DSI-2 for PC
1. 10 bands of parametric equalization per channel
2. Phase correction
3. Crossover type, frequency, and slope adjustments
4. Independent input and output level controls
5. Time alignment
6. Input summing and linking
7. Bluetooth 4.0 compatible
8. 6 customizable presets
9. Comprehensive metering
10. Control over multiple DSI-2 processors simultaneously
Whats New In this DSI-2?
Download & Install DSI-2 For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the DSI-2 app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the DSI-2 app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the DSI-2 will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed DSI-2 on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||DSI-2 On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||DD Audio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Jan 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
In conclusion, the DSI-2 application has many benefits for both students and educators. For students, the application can help improve their learning experience by providing them with more personalized instruction. Additionally, educators can use the application to track student progress and better understand their needs.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the DSI-2 for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the DSI-2, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This DSI-2 to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DSI-2 and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DSI-2. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DSI-2.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.