A digital video recorder (DVR) is a device that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card, or other storage medium. The term includes home video recorders, as well as devices that record video for commercial or industrial purposes.
The first digital video recorder was developed by TiVo in 1999 and was released in 2000. The first DVRs were stand-alone devices that could only be used to record video. However, with the advent of DVR software, which allows a computer to act as a DVR, the term DVR is now also used to describe software that records video on a personal computer.
This article is all about helping you get to know the DVR for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download DVR For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the DVR on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the DVR, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the DVR app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
DVR Andorid App Summary
Under the Photography category on Google Play store, DVR has over 13779 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. 陳昭榮 has developed the DVR and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, V1.01b.
Until this latest version, DVR has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Sep 12, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the DVR on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||DVR On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 12, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of DVR for PC
1. Control DVR settings via Wi-Fi
2. Play/download/delete movies via Wi-Fi
3. Format SD card via Wi-Fi
4. Adjust event video sensitivity / parking guard sensitivity setting, and more settings
5. The downloaded video can be moved to the folder of the mobile phone
6. Play video directly on mobile device without downloading
7. Compatible with DVR M-SE-001 series only
8. Change password after connecting to DVR for first time
9. Only available for Android mobile devices
10. Application is free to download
DVR App Overview and Details
A dedicated application to the Driving Recorder.
You can easily set up your DVR, preview screen, etc. via the Wifi of your mobile device. You also can download or delete the video on the mobile device.
Control/manage various basic DVR settings (such as resolution, etc.) via Wi-Fi.
Play/download/delete movies via Wi-Fi.
Format the SD card via Wi-Fi.
Adjust event video sensitivity / parking guard sensitivity setting, and more settings.
The downloaded video can be moved to the folder of the mobile phone.
It can be played directly on the mobile device through video streaming and no need to download videos.
*This application is only compatible with the DVR M-SE-001 series.
*Please change your password after connecting to the DVR for the first time.
Whats New In this DVR?
Overall, the DVR application is a great way to keep track of your favorite shows and to ensure you never miss an episode. The application is easy to use and helps keep you organized. The only downside is that the application can be a little glitchy at times.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the DVR of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This DVR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DVR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DVR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DVR.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.