DWSIM (Design with Science) is a chemical process simulator with a comprehensive chemistry library and an easy-to-use graphical interface. DWSIM is used by engineers, scientists and students to design, analyze and optimize chemical processes.
The technical specifications of the DWSIM Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
DWSIM Simulator Andorid App Summary
DWSIM Simulator was developed by Daniel Medeiros and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download DWSIM Simulator from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of DWSIM Simulator is 4.1.0 on Play store with total users of 46540. The DWSIM Simulator app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the DWSIM Simulator is Mar 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the DWSIM Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install DWSIM Simulator For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the DWSIM Simulator installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the DWSIM Simulator and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the DWSIM Simulator on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the DWSIM Simulator in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the DWSIM Simulator on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||DWSIM Simulator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Daniel Medeiros|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
DWSIM Simulator App Overview and Details
DWSIM Simulator is a Steady-State Chemical Process Simulator, featuring:
– Offline functionality: no need to connect to online databases or servers, DWSIM runs completely offline on your device, wherever you are!
– Touch-enabled Process Flowsheet Diagram (PFD) Drawing Interface: A hardware-accelerated PFD interface with touch support allows Chemical Engineers to build complex process models in a few minutes
– VLE/VLLE/SVLE calculations using Equation of State and Activity Coefficient models: calculate fluid properties and phase distribution with advanced thermodynamic models
– Compound database with extensive data for more than 1200 compounds
– Rigorous Thermodynamic Models*: PC-SAFT EOS, GERG-2008 EOS, Peng-Robinson EOS, Soave-Redlich-Kwong EOS, Lee-Kesler-Plöcker, Chao-Seader, Modified UNIFAC (Dortmund), UNIQUAC, NRTL, Raoult’s Law and IAPWS-IF97 Steam Tables
– Thermophysical state (phase) properties: Enthalpy, Entropy, Internal Energy, Gibbs Free Energy, Helmholtz Free Energy, Compressibility Factor, Isothermal Compressibility, Bulk Modulus, Speed of Sound, Joule-Thomson Expansion Coefficient, Density, Molecular Weight, Heat Capacity, Thermal Conductivity and Viscosity
– Single-compound properties: Critical Parameters, Acentric Factor, Chemical formula, Structure formula, CAS Registry Number, Boiling Point Temperature, Vapor Pressure, Heat of Vaporization, Ideal gas Enthalpy, Ideal gas Enthalpy of Formation at 25 C, Ideal Gas Gibbs Free Energy of Formation at 25 C, Ideal Gas Entropy, Heat Capacity Cp, Ideal Gas Heat Capacity, Liquid Heat Capacity, Solid Heat Capacity, Heat Capacity Cv, Liquid Viscosity, Vapor Viscosity, Liquid Thermal Conductivity, Vapor Thermal Conductivity, Solid Density, Liquid Density and Molecular Weight
– Comprehensive Unit Operation Model set*, including Mixer, Splitter, Separator, Pump, Compressor, Expander, Heater, Cooler, Valve, Shortcut Column, Heat Exchanger, Component Separator, Pipe Segment, Rigorous Distillation and Absorption Columns
– Support for Chemical Reactions and Reactors*: DWSIM features support for Conversion, Equilibrium and Kinetic reactions, together with their respective Reactor models
– Flowsheet Parametric Studies: Use the Sensitivity Analysis Tool to run automated parametric studies on your process model; The Flowsheet Optimizer tool can bring the simulation to an optimum state according to user-defined criteria; The Calculator tool can read flowsheet variables, perform math operations on them and write the results back to the flowsheet
– Petroleum Characterization: Bulk C7+ and TBP Distillation Curve characterization tools enables creation of pseudocompounds to simulate petroleum processing facilities
– Parallel multicore CPU calculation engine: a fast and reliable flowsheet solver takes advantage of the multicore CPUs on modern mobile devices
– Save/Load XML simulation files on the device or in the cloud
– Export simulation results to PDF and Text documents
* Some items are available through one-time in-app purchases
ABOUT CHEMICAL PROCESS SIMULATION
Chemical Process Simulation is a model-based representation of chemical, physical, biological, and other technical processes and unit operations in software. Basic prerequisites are a thorough knowledge of chemical and physical properties of pure components and mixtures, of reactions, and of mathematical models which, in combination, allow the calculation of a process in a computing device.
Process simulation software describes processes in flow diagrams where unit operations are positioned and connected by product or educt streams. The software has to solve the mass and energy balance to find a stable operating point. The goal of a process simulation is to find optimal conditions for a process.
Features of DWSIM Simulator for PC
Distillation Column and rigorous Reactor models
1. DWSIM Simulator is a Steady-State Chemical Process Simulator, featuring:
2. Offline functionality: no need to connect to online databases or servers, DWSIM runs completely offline on your device, wherever you are!
3. Touch-enabled Process Flowsheet Diagram (PFD) Drawing Interface: A hardware-accelerated PFD interface with touch support allows Chemical Engineers to build complex process models in a few minutes
4. VLE/VLLE/SVLE calculations using Equation of State and Activity Coefficient models: calculate fluid properties and phase distribution with advanced thermodynamic models
5. Compound database with extensive data for more than 1200 compounds
6. Rigorous Thermodynamic Models*: PC-SAFT EOS, GERG-2008 EOS, Peng-Robinson EOS, Soave-Redlich-Kwong EOS, Lee-Kesler-Plöcker, Chao-Seader, Modified UNIFAC (Dortmund), UNIQUAC, NRTL, Raoult’s Law and IAPWS-IF97 Steam Tables
7. Thermophysical state (phase) properties: Enthalpy, Entropy, Internal Energy, Gibbs Free Energy, Helmholtz Free Energy, Compressibility Factor, Isothermal Compressibility, Bulk Modulus, Speed of Sound, Joule-Thom
Whats New In this DWSIM Simulator?
– New ‘Auto-Connect Added Objects’ feature
– Fixed an issue with Conversion Reactor
DWSIM Simulator is a comprehensive chemical process simulator with a wide range of features and options. It can be used to model and simulate a wide variety of chemical processes, from simple to complex. The simulator is easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface. It is also powerful, with a wide range of features and options. DWSIM Simulator is an excellent tool for chemical process simulation.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the DWSIM Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This DWSIM Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for DWSIM Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the DWSIM Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the DWSIM Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.