Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) is a weekly Indian news magazine published by the Sameeksha Trust, a non-profit trust. It is one of the most respected and influential magazines in India, with a circulation of approx. 100,000. EPW is known for its in-depth analysis of economic and political issues in India and around the world.
We will help you download the Economic and Political Weekly for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Economic and Political Weekly on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Economic and Political Weekly on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Economic and Political Weekly, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Economic and Political Weekly, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Economic and Political Weekly appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Economic and Political Weekly by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Economic and Political Weekly on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Economic and Political Weekly On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Economic and Political Weekly|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Economic and Political Weekly Andorid App Summary
Economic and Political Weekly is the developer of the Economic and Political Weekly, and they have the app under the News & Magazines of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Economic and Political Weekly from them is 3.0 with over 155285 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Economic and Political Weekly is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Economic and Political Weekly is Mar 16, 2016, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Economic and Political Weekly on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Economic and Political Weekly App Overview and Details
The ECONOMIC & POLITICAL WEEKLY, published from Mumbai, India, is a journal that offers weekly commentary and research papers on public policy, politics, economics, culture. It is a platform for social scientists, activists, students and public officials to engage in analysis, debates and discussions.
A great way to read EPW on your device.
• Each week’s issue available as soon as it is uploaded to the site
• Full text of the four most recent issues for free
• Subscribe from within the app for full access to the entire archives from 1966 onwards on Android tablets, Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad and epw.in
EPW on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Features of Economic and Political Weekly for PC
1. Read the latest issue of EPW on your device as soon as it is uploaded.
2. Access the full text of the four most recent issues for free.
3. Subscribe from within the app for full access to the entire archives from 1966 onwards on Android tablets, Android smartphones, iPhone, iPad and epw.in
4. EPW on Android operates on tablets and smartphones running Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean.
Whats New In this Economic and Political Weekly?
– Connectivity issues has been fixed.
– Added Bookmarks
– Bug fixes
I have truly enjoyed my experience as a writer for Economic and Political Weekly. The platform has allowed me to share my voice and engage with some of the most pressing issues of our time. I am grateful for the opportunity to have worked with such a talented and passionate team. I am confident that EPW will continue to be a leading force in Indian journalism.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Economic and Political Weekly? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Economic and Political Weekly to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Economic and Political Weekly and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Economic and Political Weekly. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Economic and Political Weekly.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.