The Eiger is a 3,970-meter-high mountain in the Bernese Alps, overlooking Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen in Switzerland. It is the easternmost peak of the Bernese Alps, and the most prominent mountain in the region. The Eiger is mentioned in records dating back to the 13th century, and has been climbed since the early 19th century.
The latest Eiger for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Eiger Andorid App Summary
Stone Mountain Guide has developed the Eiger for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, Eiger has got over 3551+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 5.0
The latest update of Eiger is Aug 1, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Eiger App Overview and Details
Eigerpedia the Eiger Reference!
Routes and points displayed on image of the Eiger North Face (Eigerwand or Eiger Nordwand) in Switzerland.
You can zoom in for a closer look and zoom out for an overall view.
Routes and points are accurately positioned. They can be turned on and off as sets or individually.
Eiger climbing routes
Heckmair Route (1938 Route)
John Harlin Direct Route
Lauper Route (Northeast Face Route)
Mehringer/Sedlmayer (1936 Route)
North Pillar Messner
North Pillar Polish
(More coming soon)
Style and colors for routes can be easily customized.
Eiger points of interest
First Ice Field
Gallery Window (Dynamitloch) km 3.6
Gallery Window (Stollenloch) km 3.8
Gallery Window km 4.1
Ice Chimney (Waterfall Chimney)
Kanzeli (Eiger Mushroom)
Ramp Ice Field
Second Ice Field
Spider (White Spider)
Summit of the Eiger
Third Ice Field
Traverse of the Gods
West Flank Bivouac
… and more!
100% Free and No Advertising!
Features of Eiger for PC
1. Routes and points displayed on image of the Eiger North Face (Eigerwand or Eiger Nordwand) in Switzerland.
2. You can zoom in for a closer look and zoom out for an overall view.
3. Routes and points are accurately positioned. They can be turned on and off as sets or individually.
4. Eiger climbing routes
5. John Harlin Direct Route
6. Lauper Route (Northeast Face Route)
7. Magic Mushroom
8. Mehringer/Sedlmayer (1936 Route)
10. Mittellegi Ridge
Install “Eiger” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Eiger on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Eiger on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Eiger and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Eiger as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Eiger On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Stone Mountain Guide|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Eiger?
Additional information about the Eiger
Support for dark mode
Bug fixes and other improvements
Mountaineering is an activity that is enjoyed by many. It is a challenging sport that can take people to some of the most beautiful places on Earth. For those who are looking to summit the Eiger, they will need to be prepared for some of the most difficult terrain in the world. The application process is rigorous, and those who are accepted will need to be committed to training and preparing for the climb. The experience of summiting the Eiger is one that will stay with climbers
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Eiger for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Eiger to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eiger and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eiger. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eiger.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.