Built in 1962, the El Nasr Bridge is a vital transportation link between the north and south of Cairo. It spans the Nile River, connecting the districts of Zamalek and Giza. The bridge is a six-lane, cable-stayed structure with a total length of 875 meters. It is one of the longest cable-stayed bridges in the world.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the El Nasr Bridge For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
El Nasr Bridge App Overview and Details
El Nasr Bridge App Overview and Details
Elnasr Bridge helps you know the current operating schedule of the bridge and get notified about any emergencies.
– Normal operating schedule.
– Current status (open/closed).
– Receive notifications for emergency opening/closing.
– Find the way to the bridge.
– Bridge Toll Rates.
This application is designed and implemented by Suez Canal Authority, Port Said Shipyard.
Download & Install El Nasr Bridge For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the El Nasr Bridge on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the El Nasr Bridge on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired El Nasr Bridge result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the El Nasr Bridge will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the El Nasr Bridge with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the El Nasr Bridge on your PC.
|App Name:||El Nasr Bridge On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Suez Canal Authority|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2019|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Get it On:|
El Nasr Bridge Andorid App Summary
Suez Canal Authority is the developer of this El Nasr Bridge application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 70627+ users of this app. The El Nasr Bridge app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Apr 16, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of El Nasr Bridge for PC
1. View the normal operating schedule of the bridge.
2. Get notified about any emergencies that may occur.
3. Find the way to the bridge.
4. View bridge toll rates.
5. Easily navigate the app through a simple and user-friendly interface.
6. Receive real-time updates on the bridge’s current status.
7. Get information on the Port Said Shipyard.
8. Send feedback and suggestions to the app developers.
9. Connect with the Suez Canal Authority on social media.
10. Stay up-to-date on the latest news and events related to the bridge.
Whats New In this El Nasr Bridge?
The El Nasr Bridge is a vital transportation link for the people of Alexandria and is in need of repair. The city has applied for a grant to help fund the repairs and is awaiting a decision. The bridge is a critical part of the city’s infrastructure and its failure would have a significant impact on the local economy.
This concludes our article on El Nasr Bridge Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or El Nasr Bridge for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This El Nasr Bridge to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for El Nasr Bridge and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the El Nasr Bridge. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the El Nasr Bridge.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.