Endpoint Central MSP is a tool that allows you to manage and protect your endpoints from a single console. It gives you the ability to deploy and manage software, security updates, and configurations across all of your endpoints. You can also monitor your endpoints’ health and security status, and receive alerts when issues arise. Endpoint Central MSP is a cloud-based solution, so you can access it from anywhere, and it integrates with leading MDM and security solutions.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Endpoint Central MSP for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Endpoint Central MSP On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Endpoint Central MSP Andorid App Summary
The Endpoint Central MSP was developed by the popular developer agency named ManageEngine. They have the Endpoint Central MSP in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 22.06.01, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3674 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Endpoint Central MSP latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 1, 2022 was the last date the Endpoint Central MSP was updated with new features. If you want to use the Endpoint Central MSP on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Endpoint Central MSP using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Endpoint Central MSP For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Endpoint Central MSP using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Endpoint Central MSP on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Endpoint Central MSP here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Endpoint Central MSP for PC
the Activation Code to your account manager or send an email to [email protected]
1. Manage Windows, Mac, and Linux computers
2. Supported features include scope of management, patch management, asset management, tools, and mobile device management
3. ManageEngine Endpoint Central MSP app is exclusively packaged for service providers to connect and interact with customer servers, laptops, and desktops
4. IT service providers can manage customer systems on the go and free themselves from being stuck in office
5. Asset Management: scan systems for hardware and software information, review information on hardware assets, check software compliance status, and analyze software usage
6. Patch Management: detect missing patches for Windows, Mac, Linux, and 3rd party applications and approve/decline patches
7. Advanced Remote Control: multi-monitor support, shadow user, reboot during a remote session, and collaborative remote session
8. Audit remote sessions
9. Install the Endpoint Central MSP android app on your device
10. Provide the Activation Code to your account manager or send an email to [email protected]
Endpoint Central MSP App Overview and Details
We have rebranded! Desktop Central MSP is now Endpoint Central MSP. Read our official announcement at zoho.to/EndpointCentral.
Manage Windows, Mac and Linux computers
Scope of Management, Patch Management, Asset Management, Tools and Mobile Device Management
ManageEngine Endpoint Central MSP android app formerly known as Desktop Central MSP is exclusively packaged for service providers to seamlessly connect and interact with customer servers, laptops and desktops across the globe. It enables IT service providers to manage customer systems on the go and frees them from being stuck in office to do these routines, thereby making them more productive.
Perform the following tasks in just a few clicks using the app:
• Manage Customer Computers
• Add or remove computers to be managed using Endpoint Central MSP
• Initiate installation of agents in the computers to be managed
• Check status of installation of agents in computers required
• Monitor frequency of agent contact to the server
• Review information on each Remote offices
• Overview of assets being managed by the app
• Scan systems for generating information on hardware and software
• Review information on Hardware assets being managed
• Check software compliance status
• Analyze software usage of any software to optimize resources
• Prohibit software: Forbid usage of certain applications
• Scan and identify vulnerable computers
• Detect missing patches for Windows, Mac, Linux and 3rd party applications
• Approve/Decline patches
• Monitor automated patch deployment tasks
• View system health status
Advanced Remote Control:
• Multi-monitor Support
• Shadow User
• Reboot during a remote session
• Collaborative remote session
• Audit remote sessions
How to activate?
Step 1: Install the Endpoint Central MSP android app on your device.
Step 2: Provide your Endpoint Central MSP server URL
Step 3: Sign-in with your Endpoint Central MSP credentials
Whats New In this Endpoint Central MSP?
* You can now locate your mobile devices using the Geo-Tracking feature in admin app.
* You can now remotely view/control your mobile devices using the admin app.
* MSP fetching all customers issue fixed
* Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Endpoint Central MSP is a comprehensive solution that enables MSPs to centrally manage and secure their customers’ endpoints. The solution provides a single pane of glass for MSPs to view and manage all of their customers’ endpoints, regardless of location or platform. Endpoint Central MSP also enables MSPs to automate and optimize their endpoint management processes, improving efficiency and reducing costs.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Endpoint Central MSP of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Endpoint Central MSP to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Endpoint Central MSP and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Endpoint Central MSP. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Endpoint Central MSP.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.