This dictionary is designed to help English speakers learn Chichewa, a Bantu language spoken in Malawi and Zambia. Chichewa is a tonal language, meaning that the meaning of a word can change depending on the tone or pitch of the speaker’s voice. This dictionary includes both the standard Chichewa spelling and the common Malawian spelling.
The latest English to Chichewa Dictionary for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
English to Chichewa Dictionary Andorid App Summary
App Books has developed the English to Chichewa Dictionary for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, English to Chichewa Dictionary has got over 16775+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.7.1
The latest update of English to Chichewa Dictionary is Mar 22, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
English to Chichewa Dictionary App Overview and Details
English to Chichewa and Chichewa to English Dictionary. Also show word meaning related example sentence.
Sentence with word meaning
Synonyms and antonyms of words
No internet connection required
User friendly interface
Auto search history
Voice pronunciation of words
Words bookmark & favorite list options
Night mode reading options
Features of English to Chichewa Dictionary for PC
– Dictionary with both English to Chichewa and Chichewa to English translations
– Word meaning example sentences
– Synonyms and antonyms of words
– No internet connection required
– User friendly interface
– Auto search history
– Voice pronunciation of words
– Words bookmark & favorite list options
– Night mode reading options
Install “English to Chichewa Dictionary” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the English to Chichewa Dictionary on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the English to Chichewa Dictionary app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install English to Chichewa Dictionary.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||English to Chichewa Dictionary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||App Books|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this English to Chichewa Dictionary?
Bug fixes & Improved
Updated latest Target SDK
Search history & bookmark words , delete options added
The English to Chichewa Dictionary application is a valuable tool for anyone looking to learn Chichewa. The app is easy to use and provides definitions for Chichewa words and phrases. The app also includes a pronunciation guide to help users with the correct pronunciation of Chichewa words. With this app, anyone can learn to speak Chichewa.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the English to Chichewa Dictionary for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This English to Chichewa Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for English to Chichewa Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the English to Chichewa Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the English to Chichewa Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.