The Environmental Policy Research Center (EPRC) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization that conducts rigorous, empirical research on environmental and energy policy issues. Our goal is to provide policymakers, the media, and the public with the highest quality information and analysis to help them make informed decisions.
Installing and using the EPRc for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
EPRc Andorid App Summary
Jevgenij Kusakovskij has developed the EPRc application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. EPRc has over 434 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of EPRc is currently 1.4.
The latest upstate time of the EPRc is Oct 13, 2018, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the EPRc on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
EPRc App Overview and Details
This is a frequency, magnetic field, g value calculator and unit converter for electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy. The tool works really simple: input two values, select the units and click on the appropriate button to calculate the third one. It is modeled on the eprconvert utility from the EasySpin package (http://easyspin.org).
1.1 Added the About section.
1.2 Added the Distance Calculator feature, which can be accessed through the menu. Calculator assumes the point-dipole approximation.
1.3 Fixed (fingers crossed) the decimal point bug. Hopefully, now the app will not crash on systems that use comma as a decimal separator. Email me if the issue persists!
1.4 Added a Larmor frequency calculator. In landscape mode it should appear as a periodic table, mimicking EasySpin’s isotopes.
Features of EPRc for PC
1. The application is a frequency, magnetic field, and g value calculator as well as a unit converter for electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy.
2. The user simply inputs two values and the application calculates the third.
3. The application is modeled after the eprconvert utility from the EasySpin package.
4. The application has an About section.
5. The Distance Calculator feature has been added, which can be accessed through the menu.
6. The Calculator assumes the point-dipole approximation.
7. The decimal point bug has been fixed.
8. The application will not crash on systems that use comma as a decimal separator.
9. The Larmor frequency calculator has been added.
10. The isotopes appear as a periodic table in landscape mode.
|App Name:||EPRc On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jevgenij Kusakovskij|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 13, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install EPRc On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing EPRc on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the EPRc. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the EPRc, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this EPRc?
1.1 Added the About section
1.2 Added a Distance Calculator
1.3 Fixed (fingers crossed) the decimal point bug.
1.4 Larmor frequency calculator
After careful consideration, I have decided to apply to the EPRc program. This experience will allow me to gain the skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective educator. I am confident that the program will be a valuable asset in my future career.
Did the guide help you download and install the EPRc for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the EPRc, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This EPRc to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EPRc and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the EPRc. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EPRc.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.