Every Proxy is an online platform that enables users to browse the internet anonymously and securely. It is a safe and secure way to protect your online privacy, and keep your personal information private. Every Proxy is easy to use, and it is free to sign up.
In this article, we will show you how to download Every Proxy For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Every Proxy technical specifications first.
Every Proxy Andorid App Summary
Gorilla Software LLP is the developer of this Every Proxy application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 950338+ users of this app. The Every Proxy app rating is currently 9.2.
It was last updated on Mar 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Every Proxy for PC
1. Runs your own proxy server on your Android device
2. Handles the following protocols: HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4, SOCKS5
3. No root permissions are necessary
4. Use your Android network connection from another device
5. Work around network providers restrictions on tethering
6. Connect your hotspot as usual then proxy your http and https calls through Every Proxy
7. The proxy will bind to the IP Address assigned to your Android device
8. Dark mode supported
9. Authentication enabled for both HTTP/S and Socks proxies
10. If you find this application useful please leave a star rating or feedback.
|App Name:||Every Proxy On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gorilla Software LLP|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Every Proxy For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Every Proxy on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Every Proxy and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Every Proxy andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Every Proxy App Overview and Details
Run your own proxy server on your Android device.
The application handles the following protocols:
No root permissions are necessary.
Use your Android network connection from another device. This is useful if you have a VPN connection on your Android device that you would like to share. This is also useful to route your traffic through your Android device.
Work around network providers restrictions on tethering. Connect your hotspot as usual then proxy your http and https calls through Every Proxy.
The proxy will bind to the IP Address assigned to your Android device. If you would like to use a different IP Address please search, on your favorite search engine, for “android change ip address”. You can also bind the proxy server to “0.0.0.0” through the settings, doing so will expose the proxy on all currently assigned IP Addresses.
Dark mode is supported.
Authentication is enabled for both the HTTP/S and Socks proxies.
Please let us know if you would like any additional features by using the Google Group. Also please ask your questions on the Google Group.
If you find this application useful please leave a star rating or feedback. All feedback is appreciated.
Beta testing opt-in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.gorillasoftware.everyproxy
Whats New In this Every Proxy?
Every Proxy is a user-friendly application that provides anonymity and privacy while browsing the internet. It is a fast, safe, and easy way to protect your online identity.
This concludes our article on Every Proxy Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Every Proxy for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Every Proxy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Every Proxy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Every Proxy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Every Proxy.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.