Eye Protector is an app that helps you protect your eyes from the harmful blue light emitted from electronic devices. It’s a simple and easy to use app that allows you to adjust the brightness of your screen to a level that is comfortable for your eyes. Eye Protector is the perfect app for people who spend a lot of time in front of a screen, whether it’s at work or at home.
The latest Eye Protector – Light Dimmer for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Eye Protector – Light Dimmer Andorid App Summary
MedusaLabApp has developed the Eye Protector – Light Dimmer for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Eye Protector – Light Dimmer has got over 513+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 3.1
The latest update of Eye Protector – Light Dimmer is Oct 20, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Eye Protector – Light Dimmer App Overview and Details
Did you know that blue light from your screen can damage your eyesight? Protect your eyes right now with Eye Protector App For Android it does help with activating the night mode on android devices that do not include this option in their system settings. Did you know that Dark Mode will not work on all devices since some smartphone brands dis-activated or blocked this option on their devices! Use android screen dimmer and prevent damaging your eyes while using your phone at night to relieve eye strain protect eyes from bluelight flux.
➡️ How to Use Eyes Protector: Screen Light Dimmer?
• Start the app
• Adjust Dimmer Strength With A single Tap.
• You Can Set Notification Control On/Off
• Auto Start Mode.
• Select Start Time For Auto Screen Light Dimmer.
• Select End Time For Auto Screen Light Dimmer.
• Protect Your Eyes From Mobile Screen Light.
➡️ Start Enjoying a healthy good night’s sleep!
• Smartphone screen light can strain on your eyes and stops you falling asleep at night.
• Eyes protector app modifies screen color to reduce blue light and relax eyes for easy sleep.
• Blue Light Filter to stop screen light eyes damaging and helps in easy fall asleep
➡️ Save Phone battery & Increase Battery Performance
• Activating dark mode will reduce eyes strain, screen dimmer app is optimized to consume very low levels of the device battery as it runs.
➡️ Auto Dimmer Mode – Blue Light Filter – Night Shift – Night Mode
The application will automatically change screen light depending on when you want to start it or end it for an easier low-light environment device use.
👉 Eye Protector: Screen Light Dimmer Features :
• Decrease Blue Light
• Mobile Screen Filter Intensity
• Power Saver
• Easy and simple User Interface
• Screen Dimmer
• Eye Protector From Blue Screen Light
• Night Mode
• Notifications – Control your dimmer from notifications!
Eye Protector: Night Mode Screen Dimmer will reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can set with the default settings. This Free Blue Light Filter App applies an overlay filter dimmer to darken your screen. It will prevent headache in a dark environment or at night.
Night Mode Screen against blue light block the Blue light of your phone and tablet screen which is visible light spectrum (380-550nm). According to the scientific exposure to blue light can damage your eyes and brain it imposes serious threats to retinal neurons and inhibits the secretion of melatonin the hormone that influences circadian rhythms in our body.
Features of Eye Protector – Light Dimmer for PC
, Screen Dimmer, Blue Light Filter
Install “Eye Protector – Light Dimmer” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Eye Protector – Light Dimmer on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Eye Protector – Light Dimmer app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Eye Protector – Light Dimmer.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Eye Protector – Light Dimmer On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 20, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Eye Protector – Light Dimmer?
Better User Experience
Eye Protector – Light Dimmer is a life-saving application that should be used by everyone. It is an essential application that helps to protect your eyes from the harmful effects of bright light. It is a great application to have on your phone, and it is easy to use.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Eye Protector – Light Dimmer for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Eye Protector – Light Dimmer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Eye Protector – Light Dimmer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Eye Protector – Light Dimmer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Eye Protector – Light Dimmer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.