Fastener Lite is a lightweight, fast and easy-to-use fastener that helps you to quickly and easily connect two objects together. It is perfect for those who need to quickly and easily connect two objects together, and it is perfect for those who are looking for a lightweight and fast solution.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Fastener Lite For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Fastener Lite App Overview and Details
Fastener Lite App Overview and Details
This application is dimension of fastener. It has many types of bolt, nut, pin and washer.
– Hex Head
– Hex Head Flange
– Button Head
– Set Screw
– Socket Head
– Square Head
– Cap Nut
– Hex Nut
– Hex Flange
– Hex Slotted
– Square Nut
– Wing Nut
– Clevis Pin
– Plain Washer
– Spring Washer
– Taper Washer
– Square Washer
Download & Install Fastener Lite For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Fastener Lite on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Fastener Lite on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Fastener Lite result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Fastener Lite will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Fastener Lite with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Fastener Lite on your PC.
|App Name:||Fastener Lite On Your PC|
|Updated on:||Jul 25, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Fastener Lite Andorid App Summary
Technocom50 is the developer of this Fastener Lite application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 241620+ users of this app. The Fastener Lite app rating is currently 2.2.1.
It was last updated on Jul 25, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Fastener Lite for PC
1. Fastener application with various bolt, nut, and pin types.
2. Countersunk, hex head, hex head flange, button head, set screw, socket head, and square head bolts.
3. Cap nut, hex nut, hex flange nut, hex slotted nut, and square nut nuts.
4. Clevis pin, cylindrical pin, and taper pin pins.
5. Plain washer, spring washer, and taper washer washers.
Whats New In this Fastener Lite?
– Updated database
Overall, I found Fastener Lite to be a very user-friendly application. It was easy to navigate and I liked the fact that I could see all of my options upfront. I also liked the ability to save my progress and come back to it later.
This concludes our article on Fastener Lite Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Fastener Lite for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Fastener Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fastener Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fastener Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fastener Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.