Fighting Star is an upcoming 2D action-RPG game for PC, Mac, and Linux. It features fast-paced combat, procedurally generated levels, and a wide variety of weapons and enemies.
You play as a space marine tasked with defending the galaxy from an alien invasion. Battle your way through hordes of enemies in intense and challenging combat. Loot and upgrade your weapons to become the ultimate badass.
The technical specifications of the Fighting Star for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Fighting Star Andorid App Summary
Fighting Star was developed by Doodle Mobile Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Fighting Star from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Fighting Star is 1.0.2 on Play store with total users of 9097224. The Fighting Star app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Fighting Star is Aug 25, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Fighting Star on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Fighting Star For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Fighting Star using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Fighting Star on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Fighting Star here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Fighting Star On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Doodle Mobile Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of Fighting Star for PC
1. Jaw-dropping 3D graphics and realistic motion captured animations.
2. Customize your own fighter with dozens of gloves, hairstyles, tattoos, and gear.
3. Dip, dodge, and weave to avoid your opponent’s attacks and strike back with devastating punches, kicks and combos.
4. Choose from a variety of fighting environments and arenas.
5. Play against friends in local multiplayer mode or against AI opponents.
6. Multiple difficulty levels to challenge all types of players.
7. Full controller support for an immersive gaming experience.
8. Achievements and leaderboard support to compare your skills against other players.
9. Rich and detailed tutorial mode to help you learn the ropes.
10. Free to play with no in-app purchases required.
Fighting Star App Overview and Details
Fight for the K.O.! Fight until the last punch! Enter the world of MMA with this tactically rich fighting simulation now.
Rise from lowly street fights all the way up to become the World Champion! You’ll need sharp eyes and quick reflexes to become the best.
– Jaw-dropping 3D graphics and realistic motion captured animations
– Customize your own fighter with dozens of gloves, hairstyles, tattoos, and gear
– Dip, dodge, and weave to avoid your opponent’s attacks and strike back with devastating punches, kicks and combos
Whats New In this Fighting Star?
Fixed some crash bugs of the game. Thanks.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Fighting Star on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Fighting Star to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fighting Star and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fighting Star. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fighting Star.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.