File Manager is a computer program that helps the user to manage files and folders. It can be used to create, delete, move, and copy files and folders. File Manager can also be used to view and edit files.
We will help you download the File Manager for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install File Manager on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the File Manager on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the File Manager, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the File Manager, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the File Manager appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the File Manager by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the File Manager on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||File Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lufick Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 31, 2020|
|Get it On:|
File Manager Andorid App Summary
Lufick Apps is the developer of the File Manager, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the File Manager from them is 3.3.4 with over 590920 users under the hood. With a 4.4 rating, the File Manager is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the File Manager is Mar 31, 2020, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the File Manager on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
File Manager App Overview and Details
File Manager is the most useful and easy to use file manager and file explorer app that works quickly and efficiently with your phone.
Let’s take a tour of those attractive features :
* File Manager and Folder Manager – now manage your files with features like file browser, hide, create a shortcut, download, bookmark, paste, copy, cut, compress, rename, move, delete, search, transfer, organize, and many such similar actions easily.
* Application Manager – you can backup or create a shortcut for your apps.
* Cloud Storage Manager- the app supports multiple cloud storage.
* Various file types viewers and players: video player, image viewer, document reader inside the app, without leaving the application.
* ZIP and RAR support built-in: compressed and decompressed ZIP and RAR files with password(encryption AES 256 bit).
* Designed for multiple device resolutions support(Mobile, Tab).
* Supports more than 30 languages.
* Quickly access recent files, access bookmarks, access history, or search for any file.
Cloud Storage Explorer
* The app supports multiple cloud storage as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OwnCloud, Yandex, Sugarsync, WebDAV, Mediafire, and some more.
* Remote File Manager: easily manage your phone files from your computer
* FTP client and WebDAV client: access and manage files on FTP, and WebDAV servers just like your local storage.
* SMB (Windows): access your home PC files using SMB.
App Manager & Storage Cleaner
* Manage Apps
* Backup apps
* Share apps
Material Design UI/UX File Manager
* Support light and dark themes
* Simple and Clean
* access and download files and folders from your phone to PC.
Features of File Manager for PC
1. Multiple cloud storage support
2. ZIP and RAR support
3. Multiple device resolutions support
4. App Manager
5. Storage Cleaner
6. FTP Server
7. Material Design UI/UX
8. Light and Dark themes
9. Simple and Clean
10. Remote File Manager
Whats New In this File Manager?
* Improved performance and Bug fixes
* Upgraded for latest android version.
The File Manager is a very useful application that allows users to manage their files and folders. It is a reliable and user-friendly application that is easy to use. The File Manager is a great application for managing files and folders.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the File Manager? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This File Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for File Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the File Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the File Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.