Filter your screen is a unique and useful app that helps to protect your eyes from the harmful blue light emitted from electronic devices. The app allows you to customize the color of your screen to better match the time of day, making it easier on your eyes. Filter your screen is also great for people who work in front of a computer all day, as it can help to reduce eye fatigue.
In this article, we will show you how to download Filter Your Screen For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Filter Your Screen technical specifications first.
Filter Your Screen Andorid App Summary
KP Funny Apps is the developer of this Filter Your Screen application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1675269+ users of this app. The Filter Your Screen app rating is currently 1.17.
It was last updated on Dec 7, 2015. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Filter Your Screen for PC
eventually release the services and the filter will reappear.
1. The app includes a “Screen Test” feature to find dead pixels on your screen.
2. The app includes a “Filter Effect” feature which you can use “Scanline Effect” to display Scan Lines on your screen to make it looks like CRT monitor.
3. The app includes a “Drawing over other apps” option in your device settings and grant permission for this app.
4. The app includes a “Color tint screen” feature to reduce color tint on the screen.
5. The app includes a “Screen temperature” feature to change your screen temperature.
6. The app includes a “Dimming screen” feature to dim your screen for night if it is too bright.
7. The app will create a filter to reduce color tint on the screen if your device does not allow “Draw Over Other Apps” feature.
8. The app is for those who have color tint screen on their device.
9. The app is for those who want to change their screen temperature.
10. The app is for those who want to dim their screen for night if it is too bright.
|App Name:||Filter Your Screen On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||KP Funny Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 7, 2015|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Filter Your Screen For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Filter Your Screen on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Filter Your Screen and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Filter Your Screen andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Filter Your Screen App Overview and Details
### Note : 2022-03-28 ###
For those who found that the filter disappeared right after exiting the app, this happened because your device not allowed “Draw Over Other Apps” feature. To fix this issue, look for the “Drawing over other apps” (may be different on some devices) option in your device settings and grant permission for this app.
For those who have color tint screen on your device. This app will create a filter to reduce color tint on the screen, or use this app to change your screen temperature. You can also use this app to dim your screen for night if it is too bright.
You can see result of filter by using ‘Screen Test’ which is included in this app, you can also use this feature to find dead pixels on your screen.
Furthermore, this app includes a funny feature “Filter Effect” which you can use ‘Scanline Effect’ to display Scan Lines on your screen to make it looks like CRT monitor.
Please read ‘Term of Use’ and ‘Instruction’ in this app carefully before using it.
***OLED screen owner please read***
(AMOLED screen of Samsung Galaxy S, Super AMOLED Plus screen of Samsung Galaxy S II, etc.)
– you should use only white, gray or black filter only.
– using color filter (not white, gray or black) for a long time may cause your screen more color tint. (it’s about OLED screen property, not my fault)
– using any color filter other than black will cause black pixel being not ‘true black’ pixel anymore. (that means some power is required for black pixel)
– if the filter does not cover full screen, please uninstall this app because this may cause irregular color burn to your screen.
Please support us by rate/review this app if you like it. Thank you very much.
******** Known Issue *********
The filter disappear randomly.
– This is because Android system kills some services due to low memory condition. Sadly, This cannot be fixed. However, the system will start killed services again in a few seconds. So, you don’t have to start service by yourself.
– fixed bugs
– removed vibration when filter on
– changed default color of new filter
– no update, just add link to my game 🙂
– added another link to my app 🙂
– added an option to AutoStart the filter service on boot
– added an option to make a notification icon to be removable
– added warning message
– fixed bugs
– fixed AutoStart for Android 4.0+
– add permission READ PHONE STATE
– removed permission READ PHONE STATE
Whats New In this Filter Your Screen?
– removed exit interstitial ads
– removed permission “READ_PHONE_STATE”
Filter Your Screen is an important application that helps protect your eyes from the harmful blue light emitted from your computer screen. It is a valuable tool that every computer user should utilize to help preserve their vision.
This concludes our article on Filter Your Screen Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Filter Your Screen for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Filter Your Screen to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Filter Your Screen and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Filter Your Screen. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Filter Your Screen.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.