FIR filters are digital filters that use only the first derivatives of the input signal to compute the filter output. The acronym FIR stands for finite impulse response. FIR filters are also called linear phase filters, because the phase response of the filter is linear.
In this article, we will show you how to download FIR Filter Designer For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at FIR Filter Designer technical specifications first.
FIR Filter Designer Andorid App Summary
Ledin Engineering, Inc. is the developer of this FIR Filter Designer application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6346+ users of this app. The FIR Filter Designer app rating is currently 1.0.
It was last updated on Jul 29, 2013. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FIR Filter Designer for PC
1. Designs minimal-order finite impulse response (FIR) digital filters based on performance specifications you provide.
2. Attempts to find the lowest order (smallest) set of FIR filter coefficients that satisfies the given specifications.
3. Generates a list of double-precision filter coefficients (Text output option) or an implementation of the filter in C/C++, C#, Java or MATLAB/GNU Octave source code.
4. Formats the output into an email you can send to any recipients.
5. Complete source code for the Android FIR Filter Designer app is available at https://www.assembla.com/code/firdesign/subversion/nodes.
6. Thanks to Jake Janovetz for providing a GPL-licensed implementation of the Parks–McClellan algorithm that served as a starting point for this app.
|App Name:||FIR Filter Designer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ledin Engineering, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 29, 2013|
|Get it On:|
How To Download FIR Filter Designer For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the FIR Filter Designer on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install FIR Filter Designer on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theFIR Filter Designer in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the FIR Filter Designer on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, FIR Filter Designer running on your computer.
FIR Filter Designer App Overview and Details
The FIR Filter Designer app designs minimal-order finite impulse response (FIR) digital filters based on performance specifications you provide. The application attempts to find the lowest order (smallest) set of FIR filter coefficients that satisfies the given specifications. The generated filter has approximately unity (0 dB) gain in the passband.
The output of the design procedure is a list of double-precision filter coefficients (Text output option) or an implementation of the filter in C/C++, C#, Java or MATLAB/GNU Octave source code. This output is formatted into an email you can send to any recipients.
Complete source code for the Android FIR Filter Designer app is available at https://www.assembla.com/code/firdesign/subversion/nodes.
Thanks to Jake Janovetz for providing a GPL-licensed implementation of the Parks–McClellan algorithm that served as a starting point for this app.
Whats New In this FIR Filter Designer?
Initial release of FIR Filter Designer
The FIR Filter Designer is a powerful application that enables users to design and analyze FIR filters. The application is easy to use and provides users with a variety of options for designing filters. The filters can be used for a variety of purposes, including noise reduction and audio enhancement. The FIR Filter Designer is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to design FIR filters.
This concludes our article on FIR Filter Designer Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or FIR Filter Designer for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This FIR Filter Designer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for FIR Filter Designer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the FIR Filter Designer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the FIR Filter Designer.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.