This article is all about helping you get to know the Fireworks Arcade for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Fireworks Arcade For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Fireworks Arcade on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Fireworks Arcade using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Fireworks Arcade so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Fireworks Arcade on your computer.
|App Name:||Fireworks Arcade On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Big Duck Games LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 24, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Fireworks Arcade Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Fireworks Arcade in the Casual category. You can download and install Fireworks Arcade on your Android phone from there. Big Duck Games LLC is the developer of Fireworks Arcade who made this app.
1.1 is the latest version of Fireworks Arcade that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 5209987. Plus, you’ll see that Fireworks Arcade has a good user rating of 4.5.
You can install the latest version of Fireworks Arcade, which is Feb 24, 2017 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Fireworks Arcade on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Fireworks Arcade for PC
Fireworks Arcade App Overview and Details
Fireworks Arcade is a fun-filled app and showcase for multi-touch and graphics. Tap or drag to create brilliant displays of light and sound. Compete or relax in one of several game modes. Paint art with firework shapes. Or just watch a generated show. How you play is up to you, so get creative.
Get ready for the 4th of July, Guy Fawkes Day, and New Years, or just celebrate year round!
*** Features ***
* Show Mode
– Tap or drag to create dazzling firework displays
– Dozens of colorful firework shapes and effects
– A whole new way to draw or doodle
– Wait to watch an automatically generated display
– Shake for a fireworks finale
* Arcade Games
– 3 completely different games with several additional variants
– Familiar and new gameplay with great firework effects
– Local high scores
* Physics Simulation
– Every firework is unique
– Fireworks are created randomly with physics applied to each particle
– Tilt to control gravity
– Dynamic, stereo sound effects
Whats New In this Fireworks Arcade?
Various minor tweaks and improvements!
That’s it! That’s how you download Fireworks Arcade on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Fireworks Arcade to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Fireworks Arcade and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at narechk, we also don’t use our own server to download the Fireworks Arcade. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Fireworks Arcade.
If you have any query about the app or about narechk, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.